My friend got the program called MediaGet with a download for a Fingerprint-Driver. His problem is that MediaGet works and starts in the background. He can’t find it in his program-list (start – program and then all programs) and also he can’t find it in the system-list to uninstall. The running Version of Media Get is 2.01. He doesn’t want it, he has tried all ways to delete it but, it says that it is running and has to be closed first. However, he can’t do anything with it let along closing it.
What is MediaGet?
Despite the fact that MediaGet is a convenient application designed to enable user search and download media files which will be useful for computer newbie and for expert. However, it might cause annoying problems to your computer as it is hard to stop. So, the only way to solve the problem and make your computer run smoothly is to uninstall and remove MediaGet from your computer.
Uninstall MediaGet with the standard uninstaller through Windows
1. Go to “Start” and then click on “Control Panel”.
2. Click “Uninstall a program” under “Programs” icon.
3. Click on “Programs and Features” and scroll down the program list.
Locate MediaGet and then click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall MediaGet.
By following the above steps, you should have uninstalled MediaGet. In case your hard drive has been locked up to stop the removal, you still have to manually remove the leftovers registry entries and related files by yourself, which means that the removal is incomplete and you would have run into the risk to mess up your computer. In other words, you have to find an uninstaller program that is able and specifically designed to remove MediaGet no matter it is corrupted or not.
To have the computer hard drive unlocked or stop the MediaGet running in the back ground, you need to enter the safe mode by pressing F8 when you are starting your computer so that you can uninstall MediaGet there with a professional uninstaller such as . By now, Perfect Uninstaller has been removing numerous and unwanted software like Rapid Antivirus or corrupted programs for users around the world.
Force Uninstall MediaGet with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Right click the directory of MediaGet, C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\MediaGet2, (as default setting) to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
2. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
3. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process untill all the directories of MediaGet are gone.
- How to uninstall and remove all traces of iTunes
- Skype Email Toolbar - How to Uninstall Skype Email Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Antivirus Sentry Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus Sentry Instantly
- Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage - How to Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage Entirely
- How Do You Uninstall Deep Freeze?
- Uninstall FormatFactory With Removal Tool
- Alfa Defender Pro - How To Uninstall Alfa Defender Pro?
- Advice on Jiangmin Removal-How to uninstall Jiangmin Completely
- Antivirus Trigger Removal - How to Remove Antivirus Trigger Instantly