Are you trying to uninstall AVG Free Edition or remove Adobe Creative Suite and when you are about half way through the uninstalling process it comes up with the error? Adam doesn’t find the AVG icon anywhere, but when he tries to install Panda Titanium, after the welcome window it says that in order to continue, AVG antivirus must be uninstalled. He has deleted anything that said AVG but panda still finds it.
Alex also tried to uninstall AVG Free Edition of antivirus. This is message he received, Action failed for file avg7.Ing creating backup. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. He cannot go into system to uninstall it will not let him but yet he was disconnected from AVG.
Common ways to uninstall AVG Free Edition on Windows
The following steps are what people have tried to remove AVG Free Edition with the built-in uninstaller and standard steps:
- Open the Control Panel
- Got to Add/Remove Programs or Programs > then to Uninstall a program for Vista/Win7 users.
- Select AVG Free Edition.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Select All and Remove Application Preferences.
- Click Uninstall. You may need to quit some applications to complete the uninstall process.
Sometimes you have to remove AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition because it is not operating properly such as updating problems, or maybe it won’t open at all and needs to be reinstalled. Whatever your reason may be, for removing AVG, I have as the most powerful uninstaller program.
A fully authorized program will locate and list all the normal or add-on programs installed on your computer so that you can directly select the unwanted one to be removed. With Perfect Uninstaller installed on your system, you also can right click on the AVG icon to select the uninstall option provided by Perfect Uninstaller.
Whatever the way you are choosing, Perfect Uninstaller will work you through hard drive and registry to totally get AVG Free Edition off your PC!
- NoAdware Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall NoAdware Completely from Windows
- Secure File Shredder Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Secure File Shredder Completely
- The Effective Ways To Remove ExtraPuTTY Known Bugs Together With Its Program
- Memory Optimizer Is Pissing Me Off - How Can I Get Rid Of Memory Optimizer Quickly
- ViRobot Removal - How to Uninstall ViRobot from Windows XP
- Can’t Uninstall SplitCam with Using its Uninstaller- How to Remove SplitCam Effectively?
- Infected bySafeGuard 2009? - How to Get Rid of SafeGuard 2009 Safely and Easily
- Advice on PCTools Removal-How to uninstall PCTools Completely
- How to Uninstall Timbar Totally & Easily?