Vgrabber is an online video downloader software providing utilities to download online videos from video sites like Youtube or some others. When computer users want to watch some videos, they may be required to download vGrabber in order to view them. My gradson accidentally downloaded it on my computer and it won’t let me uninstall it. How do you get rid of it?
How do you get rid of Vgrabber?
If you have recently downloaded a program called “vgrabber” by mistake or you have been unable to delete this program from computer using the usual uninstall feature in control panel, your homepage wwould have been changed from Yahoo to ‘vgrabber”/bing, your search engine from Google to “vgrabber” (reset is not stored on restart).
For this reason, some users have downloaded/installed programs especially designed for malware and spyware removal and in each case threats were identified and removed. However, they still cannot remove this nettlesome software. Some attempted system restore using the date of program installed before “Vgrabber”, as per instructions, but this date was not accepted. Instead, the restore point was set as the date when above software install.
If you have clicked on Uninstall the screen dialog box blinks, instructs you to click on Finish but nothing happens, you need to get another way to completely keep Vgrabber away from your computer, you need to delete the files, folders, and Windows registry keys, and registry values associated with Vgrabber.
To remove the Vgrabber registry keys and values:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit and click OK.
- The Registry Editor window opens. This window consists of two panes. The left pane displays folders that represent the registry keys arranged in hierarchical order. The right one lists the registry values of the currently selected registry key.
- To delete each registry key listed in the Registry Keys section, do the following:
- Locate the key in the left pane of the Registry Editor window by sequentially expanding the folders according to the path indicated in the Registry Keys section. For example, if the path of a registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\FolderA\FolderB\KeyName1, sequentially expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, software, FolderA, and FolderB folders.
- Select the key name indicated at the end of the path (KeyName1 in the example above).
- Right-click the key name and select Delete on the menu.
- Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
Does that sound wired or difficult for you? As a matter of that, it could be very risky when being applied. Hence, a professional uninstaller tool is recommended to get that done. Among the most popular remover programs, rip your computer off Vgrabber. It forcibly but safely get rid of the Vgrabber which has been detected by means through hard drive and registry. It also has successfully deal with the Whitesmoke Toolbar on my computer with a few clicks! Click here to download Perfect Uninstaller to fix your problem now!is the one that is specifically designed to
- Virus Protector Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Virus Protector Completely
- Symantec Security Check Removal - How to Uninstall Symantec Security Check from Windows XP
- Karafun Uninstaller Not Found - How Do I Remove This Differently?
- PC Doc Pro Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall PC Doc Pro Completely
- Spyware Nuker XT Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Nuker XT Completely
- Can't Uninstall Personal Antivirus - How to Uninstall Personal Antivirus Entirely from Your PC
- Uninstalling Comodo Internet Security 2011 With Removal Tool?
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Application Control? - How to Uninstall McAfee Application Control Completely in Minutes
- Uninstalling Trend Micro Program - How Do I Remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2008