Have you ever tried running or removing Norton product before? Norton AntiVirus 2012 protects your PC against the latest viruses, spyware, and other threats. It delivers fast, powerful online protection to keep you a step ahead of cyber attacks. It lets user chat, email and share files without worry, updates automatically, offers easy-to-use features, and includes free customer support during your subscription period.
Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2012 under normal mode
- End Norton AntiVirus 2012 process in Task Manager before you uninstall the program.
- Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel. Click on the Programs icon in the Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the list of the programs installed on the computer until you find the Symantec or Norton AntiVirus 2012. Click on the Uninstall button at the top.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart the computer to save the changes.
Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2012 with a professional uninstaller
, a widely adopted uninstall tool, is highly recommended for you. With this tool at hand, you can uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2012 totally and wipe out its files and registry entries.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Open it and locate Norton AntiVirus 2012 on the list.
- Click Uninstall, and then keep on with the following prompts.
- Soon, you can uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2012 thoroughly.
Still being frustrated with Norton AntiVirus 2012? Click here to get Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2012 or remove Norton Utilities 15 now!
- Norton AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Norton AntiVirus Instantly
- Uninstall Girafa - How to Uninstall Girafa Thoroughly from PC?
- How To Uninstall And Reinstall Team Viewer 5?
- Unable To Remove AVG Internet Security 2012? - Top Guide Here
- FLV Player Uninstall Instructions – How to Fully Remove FLV Player Effectively from Your Laptop?
- Uninstall Gksraemq Toolbar - How to Remove Gksraemq Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Do I Uninstall Apowersoft Screen Recorder And Others For Free?
- Fortinet Removal - How to Uninstall Fortinet from Windows XP
- SCANDISK Is Not Wanted - How To Remove It to Pretect My PC