My friends recently downloaded Download Accelerator Plus. Whilst installing it asked if he wanted YouTube video accelerator (he clicked yes). It somehow installed “Speedbit Toolbar” into his Firefox web browser. Now Firefox opens nothing and he is unable to delete Speedbit Search from Mozilla Firefox browser. Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox don’t help either. Can you delete this yet it is firmly sticking to the browser. How can you remove it?
Under normal circumstances, people would be able to remove peedbit Toolbar on mostly used website browsers since the Speed-Bit Toolbar can be installed on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chrome web browsers, and allows users to receive updated content from the Speed-Bit website.
Remove Speedbit Toolbar on Firefox
1. Open Firefox
2. Click on the “Tools” menu, and then click “Add-ons.”
3. Click on the “Extensions” tab.
4. Click on the “Speed-Bit Toolbar” entry, and then select “Uninstall.” Restart the browser if prompted.
Remove Speedbit Toolbar on Internet Explorer
1. Open the computer’s “Start” menu, and then choose “Settings.”
2. Click on “Control Panel,” then “Add/Remove Programs.”
3. Click “Speed-Bit Toolbar” and “Uninstall.”
Remove Speedbit Toolbar on Safari
1. Open the Finder application and browse to Applications.
2. Scroll down to Toolbars and click on speed-bit.
3. Double-click on “Uninstall”.
4. Fill in the “User name & Password” and click the OK button.
Remove Speedbit Toolbar on Chrome users
1. In the Google Chrome browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
2. Find speed-bit in the list.
3. Click Uninstall.
Speedbit Toolbar Uninstaller
In case you can find nowhere the Speedbit Toolbar can be removed, there is a uninstaller program that is able to remove the Speed-Bit Toolbar from your web browser with a either a normal uninstall or forcible uninstall. With uninstall Speedbit Toolbar or any programs like Roxio Creator Home can be removed at any time and with no limitations, using the standard but more technically desinged uninstall procedures with a few and simple steps!, you can
- McAfee SiteAdvisor Plus Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee SiteAdvisor Plus from Windows System Thoroughly
- PhaZeBar Uninstall - How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Completely?
- FIFA 07 Not Opening - How Do You Remove FIFA 07 Application?
- Downloading PhotoShine Failed - How Do I Completely Uninstall PhotoShine?
- Uninstall K9 Web Protection - How to Uninstall K9 Web Protection without a Password
- WinUtilities Uninstall Manager Here - Simple Ways To Remove WinUtilities Free Edition
- Can't I Uninstall Paint.net? - Help On Removing Paint.net Software.
- Uninstalling iTunes 10.5 - How Do I Remove iTunes On Windows Computer?
- How Do You Remove This 811 Toolbar Spyware Program?