Mozilla Thunderbird makes e-mailing safer, faster, and easier with such features as intelligent spam filters, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search. Thunderbird was designed to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail. Thunderbird 3 includes tabbed e-mail, new search tools and indexing, smart folders, support for Firefox’s Personas, a simplified setup wizard, and robust junk protections that include phishing and spam filters.
For some unknown reason, you may have to uninstall and then reinstall Mozilla Thunderbird. Usually, uninstalling Mozilla Thunderbird will go through simple procedure.
For Windows XP
- Click Start> Run and then enter control appwiz.cpl in the Open. Then click Enter.
- On the list of all programs, highlight Mozilla Thunderbird and then click Remove.
For Windows 7
- Go to Start and type Programs and Features in the Programs & Files Search blank, then click Enter.
- Click Installed Programs and then highlight Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Press Uninstall/Change.
Besides, if you are confident with your pc skill, you can manually remove Mozilla Thunderbird by editing its installed directories and registry values.
You can stop Mozilla Thunderbird processes via Task Manager. Next you need to delete all its files on your computer by using Windows Search. Once it show you all related files, please delete them all. Thirdly, it is crucial for you to remove all Mozilla Thunderbird registry entries. Open Start Menu and then go to Run. On the pop-up dialogue box, fill in regedit so that you can open Registry. You can find them under folder like:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \SOFTWARE\Mozilla Thunderbird;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE\Mozilla Thunderbird;
Please delete them all without any hesitation.
A useful uninstall tool would uninstall MozillaThunderbird quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot easily find and remove them while the 3rd party uninstaller would force uninstall these hidden applications. As an award-winning uninstall tool, would help you to uninstall any unwanted programs in a fast, secure and convenient way. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that it not only deletes those unwanted programs, but also force uninstalls all of the unwanted leftovers of Mozilla Firefox 9.
- Uninstall AntivirusGold - How to remove Antivirus Gold or AVGold?
- Norton AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Norton AntiVirus Instantly
- Uninstalling SRWare Iron - How Do I Remove SRWare Iron Browser?
- Copernic Agent Basic Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Copernic Agent Basic Entirely
- Dr.Web for Linux Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web for Linux from Windows System Thoroughly
- Vista Antispyware 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Antispyware 2011 Instantly
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbartoolbar remove
- Dr.Web Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Dr.Web from Windows Completely Instantly
- XP Home Security 2011 - How To Uninstall XP Home Security 2011?