I have installed the MS Office 2010 Beta because I want to have a try with the new Office program. Now, my computer has no enough storage and I want to uninstall Office 2010. When I go to uninstall Office 2010, I get the following error:
This product installation has been corrupted. Run setup again from the CD, DVD, or other original installation source.
However, I find I cannot uninstall MS Office 2010 from the Control Panel. When I run the setup files it just offers install, not uninstall. How do you uninstall Office 2010 manually and completely?
How to uninstall MS Office 2010 with normal means?
Due to the fact when you buy a brand new computer or laptop from manufacturer, it is always filled with pre-installed software like trial version of Office 2010 which is valid for only 60 days. As a result, there are many complaints from users that they are not able to or fully remove Office 2010.
For most people, the first and most straightforward method to uninstall MS Office 2010 is to use the bundled uninstaller. If lucky enough, it may actually remove the Office suite from your system. All you have to do is to open up the program manager. For Windows XP users, it’s under Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. For Windows Vista and Windows 7 users, it’s under Control Panel, Programs and Features. Once you are there, look for the Office 2010 entry and uninstall it as the setup window guided. If it doesn’t work, you should still grab a beer because it would take a while to solve the problem with an uninstaller program.
Office 2010 Removal Tools
Fortunately, you still have some degree of automation available in removing MS Office 2010. For this method, you would need one tool, a perfect uninstaller to get the job done. Even in the worst case, you would just have to run the and press on the uninstall button with program selected.
It will remove all the traces of Office 2010 it could find and then restart the PC. It’s really a pain when something doesn’t work as planned, be it a relationship or software, you are bound to run into trouble. Perfect Uninstaller would look for any remaining traces of removed program like MediaGet before showing you the success notification.
- Remove Folder Lock - How Do I Uninstall Folder Lock?
- How To Uninstall PC Optimizer Pro?
- Vista Security 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Security 2011 Instantly
- F-Secure Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall F-Secure from Windows Completely Instantly
- Remove WirelessKeyView - Free Uninstall Software
- Cannot Uninstall CA Internet Security Suite 2013 – How to Fully Remove it in Your Laptop
- CA Internet Security Suite - Uninstall CA Security Suite 2010 Information
- How Do You Remove Betfileter With Uninstaller Tool?
- How Do You Uninstall Fujitsu ScanSnap Manager?