How will you use or uninstall Microsoft Outlook program? Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 provides a single, integrated solution for organizing and managing your digital communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging, along with all your day-to-day information–from calendars and contacts to task lists and notes. Outlook controls the deluge of e-mail, appointments, and contacts, helping you manage your time and tasks more effectively, while making it easier to synthesize information and share it with others.
To uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Please close any running Office programs on your computer.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 in the list of currently installed programs.
- Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
- In the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Uninstall Wizard, click Next.
- Click Uninstall. If you want to remove your personal data and setting in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, you should check the box that says Remove my Outlook data.
- Click Finish.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing Soda program on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 as below:
- Click Start Menu again and then open Run.
- Type regedit and click OK to start the Registry Editor.
- Delete any entries or keys related to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 such as HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft Office Outlook, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Reboot your computer.
But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted. It is also a trend to use a professional uninstall tool to remove Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Since it is specifically designed to completely that standard uninstaller cannot, you can try one. Here, is highly recommended for you.
Perfect Uninstaller is faster, easier to uninstall programs than other uninstall tool.
You can download and install it here to uninstall the trial version of Microsoft Office 2010 completely and easily and further regain your computer peak performance.
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- How Do You Uninstall hp psc 750?
- Antivirus XP 2010 Removal - How to Remove Antivirus XP 2010 Instantly
- Rising Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Rising from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall ZTE Modem (CDMA 1X USB modem driver) ?
- Can't I Uninstall Toolwiz Care? - Removing Toolwiz Software
- Problems Installing Adobe CS5 - Trial Version Of Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 Requires Uninstalled
- Scan Disk fake Security Tool Removal Help - How to Get Rid of Scan Disk fake Security Tool with 100% Success
- AntiVirXP08 Removal - How to Remove AntiVirXP08 Instantly