My sister wants to remove Windows Live Mail but it is not listed of Programs and Features. She can’t find an uninstaller listed anywhere. How do I remove this thing from your computer? She is using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
How does Windows Live Mail work?
Windows Live Mail is part of Windows Live Essentials, a suite of free programs for photos, movies, instant messaging, and more. The programs are downloaded together, but can be uninstalled separately.
Normally users can uninstall Windows Live Mail with such steps:
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
2. Double-click Windows Live Essentials 2011.
3. Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs.
4. Select Mail, and then click Uninstall
Or you can run the following steps to remove Windows Live Mail
1. Click the Start button, and then click in the Start Search box.
2. Type appwiz.cpl, and then press ENTER.
3. In the Uninstall or change program list, click Windows Live Mail, and
then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you check control panel and see programs related to Windows Live Mail, but you do not have anything that says just “Windows Live Mail” as such:
office live add on1.3
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Sign in assitant
Windows Live Sync
Windows Live Upload tool
This simply means that the Windows Live application has been corrupted on user’s computer and they can’t be removed without professional uninstaller software. At that point, you should only be able to uninstall Windows Live Mail by deleting its directory or installed program files.
How can I uninstall Windows Live Mail?
However, to remove the installed directory of Windows Live Mail, you must have administrator rights provided by the person who manages the computer and has permissions to make changes to the computer, including installing programs, accessing files, and managing user accounts on the computer. Fortunately, there is a that can forcibly uninstall Windows Live Mail or any unwanted software like Hotspot Shield by removing the files of directory directly in the hard drive. You can trust on it after running the free trial.
- Is It an Easy Way to Completely Uninstall Rocketlife Messenger from Your Laptop?
- uConverter Uninstall Guide For PC User
- How Do You Uninstall Easympeg MX?
- FortiClient Lite Can't Open - How Do You Get Rid Of This Malware Removal Tool?
- Uninstalling Collins English Dictionary - Where Can I Remove Collins English Dictionary
- HxD Hex Editor Error - How To Remove HxD Hex Editor?
- Force Uninstall CA Security Suite CS3 - Uninstall CA Security Suite CS3 Tutorial
- I Can't Uninstall Weather Channel - Can You Help?
- Can’t Uninstall STOPzilla? How to Remove STOPzilla Anti-Spyware from Your Laptop?