SlimDrivers automatically updates PC drivers with real-time scanning and cloud technology. The first cloud-based utility for updating and maintaining drivers, SlimDrivers provides instant optimization of the interaction between a computer and its system components and periperhals, such as printers, graphic and sound cards, motherboards, USB ports, game controllers and other devices and hardware. SlimDrivers scans a PC, identifies the correct drivers needed, and retrieves them from the cloud, automatically installing the most current, precise drivers for each individual PC.
However, when people have attached no importance on updating their pc drivers, the first thought would be a complete removing of SlimDrivers to reduce the burden of theirs system.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\Program Files\SlimDrivers to change directories.
- Type SlimDrivers.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the SlimDrivers. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Plus, there are a few registry entries of SlimDrivers needs to be deleted if possible.
- End those related processes. Right click the blank space over the taskbar to open the Task Manager. By clicking on the Process tab, you will see a list of running processes. Find out the SlimDrivers.exe and click End Process.
- Delete its related registry keys. Click on Run from Start Menu and then enter regedit to open the Registry Editor. Scroll down all the folders to find and delete the keys like:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ SlimDrivers.exe
If you have no idea going through the manual process since those entries stay deep in your system and hard to pinpoint, you can always download specialist software to remove SlimDrivers Free. There are a few programs that are available online. is able to completely remove SlimDrivers with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will delete any software like DriverMax that Windows is having trouble with.
- ICQ Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall ICQ Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Wirecast 4 Tutorial - Quickly Uninstall Wirecast 4 For Your Computer!
- Why Can't I Uninstall Lotus Notes?
- How to Uninstall Norton 360 Version 4.0 Completely in Minutes
- Remove Folder Lock - How Do I Uninstall Folder Lock?
- How Do You Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2?
- Tenebril Spyware Scanner Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Tenebril Spyware Scanner from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstall Guide to ThumbsPlus - How Can You Remove ThumbsPlus?
- Uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security - How to Uninstall My Trend Micro Program