After added a HP 3500 Printer 7260 photo printer to my PC which already had a hp psc 2410xi photosmart all-in-one printer, scanner, copier and faxer installed, Now I can’t scan anything with the scanner all-in-one. I get an error message saying, “An unexpected internal error 20 has occured. Click OK to close program and then try one of the following. Restart the page, Restart PC, Reinstall the photo and Imaging software and try again.” Other than that, every time I try to uninstall HP 3500 Printer, a message comes up telling me about it. I have contacted HP, tried all their “Help”, including uninstalling and reinstalling the ports, still there is the same message. In order to fix the HP error 20, I need to further explore the problem.
What is HP error 20?
Usually, HP error 20 occurs due to not being correctly configured on your system. The error often emerges when you try and print a photo on your computer, and Windows discovers that it’s not able to communicate with your photosmart correctly. The various issues which lead to this error include the likes of the photosmart not being set as the default, printer drivers being missing and registry errors on your system.
Check Out What Seen With Naked Eyes
You can effortlessly fix HP error by checking out your HP 3500 Printer with regard to visible troubles.
You should be sure that the plug has been fully injected into the wall plug and that another end of the cable is injected entirely into the printer. If you were able to fix the visible troubles, you need to uninstall the major programs of HP 3500 Printer.
How to fully uninstall HP 3500 Printer?
To remove programs of HP 3500 Printer, you can use of the “Install/Uninstall” feature found on your own PC’s control panel. But this hardly results in a complete uninstall. So, the most proven way is to run a that capable of listing all of its programs and make each program of HP 3500 Printer removed completely with one simple click! The Perfect Uninstaller has works times uninstalling remnants and other useless program such as Live Security Suite for me.
- How Can I Uninstall Babylon 3.0 Free?
- Antivirus Lab 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Lab 2009 Completely
- MailList Controller Uninstall Incomplete - How Do I Completely Delete MailList Controller?
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2011 from Windows XP
- How Do I Remove Macrium Reflect V5.0 Free As Well As All Traces Of It?
- Mozilla Googlebar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Mozilla Googlebar Completely?
- McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention for desktop Uninstall Help
- Uninstall elf toolbar - Detailed elf toolbar uninstall instructions
- How Do You Remove GoodSync? - I Need A Removal Tool