Cannot uninstall Messenger? Still be looking for a better way to get rid of it? Messenger is a program designed to help computer users communicate with their friends and families in an easy, fast way. If you really want to remove it from your computer, you should read this article first, it will offer the information you need.
Have you ever tried to uninstall Messenger via Windows uninstaller?
Click Start – Control Panels – Add/Remove Programs – Messenger – Uninstall. If you have tried, you will come to understand that it doesn’t work in fully uninstalling Messenger as some of its files and registry entries are still found on your PC. So, to make the removal succeed, you can try to remove the related files and entries by manual or enter Safe Mode to fully uninstall Messenger.
How to remove Messenger related files and registry entries?
First of all, make a full scan through your computer with Windows Search to find out all Messenger related files. Once it shows you all files, please delete them. Then go to Start Menu and click Run. Enter regedit into the first blank and click Yes then you can see the Registry Editor. Find out the related entries and then delete them once for all. Lastly, restart your computer.
Do you find it too complicated for you? If so, you can try to enter Safe Mode to fully uninstall Messenger which is much more effective than standard uninstaller installed on Windows.
How to uninstall Messenger in Safe Mode?
1. To reboot your PC so that you can enter Safe Mode,
2. Press F8 key while you are waiting for the start.
3. Choose Safe Mode and press Enter with click to enter Safe Mode/
4. Go to Start to open Run.
5. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK.
6. Navigate to Messenger on the interface and click Uninstall.
7. Finally, restart your computer again.
If you are worrying you will make mistakes when conducting the steps above, there is an easier way for you to fully uninstall Messenger and remove Speedbit.
Easier way to fully uninstall Messenger
1. Download and Install a .
2. Activate it and highlight Messenger on the list.
3. Click Uninstall and then follow the instructions to completely uninstall Messenger.
- Can't Delete Ares Galaxy? - Easy Uninstall Tips For Your Computer Here!
- Live TV Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Live TV Toolbar Completely?
- How Do I Uninstall pcAnywhere From Windows?
- I Can't Uninstall Bootskin Vista - Get Help now!
- How Do You Uninstall The Coupon Printer?
- Uninstalling Network Magic - Cisco Network Magic Removal
- How Do I Update/Uninstall Able2Extract For Windows 7?
- Virus.Org Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Virus.Org from Windows Completely Instantly
- How To Uninstall Your Babylon Tool Bar?