Even though it provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers and operating systems, lots of computer users still search for detailed Adobe flash player uninstall solution on the web trying to completely remove it from the computer. If you are having problem uninstalling Adobe flash player from Windows, follow the steps in my article right now!
Before learning how to uninstall Adobe flash player from the computer, you should know that applications that use Flash Player include the following. So to completely uninstall it, you need to check and remove all associated files.
* Web browsers such as Internet Explorer
* Instant messaging clients such as AOL Instant Messenger
* Stand-alone SWF applications (SWF files)
* Projectors (*.exe files that play rich media content)
Method one: Uninstall & remove Adobe flash player manually
- Go to Start and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
- Locate & highly light Adobe flash player and then click on “Change or Remove”.
- Just follow the on-screen steps to finish the Adobe flash player uninstallatopn.
- Then, locate and remove Adobe Flash Player by deleting the related files from your computer drives. But a trained software professional would better do this job.
- Eliminate the registry entries if you can by running Registry Editor from “Start”.
- Delete connected directions.
Note: This manual Adobe flash player uninstallation may bring in some potential risk to your system especially if you do not have enough computer knowledge to locate and delete Windows registry. Or, a mis-deletion of a necessary file will even result in computer crashes. So if you are not able to manually modify Windows registry or if the uninstall has failed then you can only do one more thing – use an Adobe flash player uninstall tool to do the job for you. Hence, you will be able to basically uninstall Adobe flash player on auto-pilot.
How to uninstall Adobe flash player automatically?
One of the great uninstaller software to do the job for you is called the Perfect Uninstaller and it will uninstall any program, application or software that you want such as uninstall Growl, uninstall Community Toolbar, uninstall Babylon Toolbar,etc. Most of the time, it works like this:
Firstly, it will completely uninstall the Adobe flash player application. Once that has been done, it will scan through your drives and your registry to make sure that every single file or registry entry has been detected and removed from your computer as you can see the steps below:
- After closing all associated files, folders, and processes, run .
- Highlight Adobe flash player in the “Display Name” list and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall Adobe flash player from the computer.
So, if wanting to comply uninstall Adobe flash player from your computer, you‘d better download and run the above Adobe flash player uninstall tool to do the job. It will thoroughly scan your computer and remove all leftover entries completely, returning you a complete system within minutes.
- How Do I Remove Jzip As My Startup Page?
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - PC Uninstall Help
- It Is Easy to Completely Uninstall Betfilter from Your PC
- How Do You Find And Remove The World Browser From Windows Computer?
- I Can't Uninstall Photosmart Essentials - HP Uninstall Help
- How To Uninstall iTunes And Reinstall
- Uninstall AddThis Toolbar - How to Uninstall AddThis Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall Disk Defrag - Disk Defragmenter Removal Tutorial
- Uninstall iLibs - How Do I Remove iLibs Completely?