Limewire is known as a P2P network program for sharing files and download things like music and video, it is fairly safe for itself. You might accidentally download spyware or virus through this program however. The uninstall of Limewire is a little bit different from the normal uninstall of other programs. To remove Limewire completely, there are two steps need to be done.
Step1: Remove Limewire from Add/Remove Program.
1. Click Start—–Setting—–Control Panel.
Step2: Manually delete the leftover folder of Limewire in the C:Program Files directory.
- How To Reinstall/Uninstall OpenOffice.org 3.2?
- Cannot Uninstall Mcafee Vista? - How to Uninstall Mcafee Vista Completely in Minutes
- Uninstall Ask Jeeves Toolbar - How to Uninstall Ask Jeeves Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Do You Uninstall Adware2007?
- Photofiltre Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Photofiltre from Windows
- Wise Disk Cleaner Seems Not Helpful - How Can I Get It Out For Free?
- CyberScrub AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove CyberScrub AntiVirus Instantly
- Help Removing Webroot Antivirus - How To Uninstall Webroot Security?
- Cyberlink Powerdirector 10 Remove Trial - How To Uninstall Powerdirector?