Find it a hard to uninstall PC Optimzer or remove DxO Optics Pro? Many users complaint that they fail to uninstall PC Optimzer with standard Windows Add/Remove Programs as they can’t find this toolbar on it. Well, the reason why they cannot uninstall it with Add/Remove Programs is because they have no correct tutorials. Thus, this article will propose correct tutorials with which you can keep on to get rid of that trouble.
How to uninstall PC Optimzer?
- Close your IE or MSN so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
- Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to PC Optimzer.
- On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
- Move your mouse to locate to PC Optimzer.
- Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
- Highlight PC Optimzer and click “Yes”.
- Restart your IE.
Unfortunately, you will find it doesn’t work as some related registry entries still exist on your computer. In this case, you have to do nothing but to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries by manual.
How to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries?
- Click Run on the Start Menu.
- Type “regedit” to activate Registry Editor.
- Under the folder, find out all related entries or values and delete them once for all.
You may feel that step to remove its entries is easy. But in fact, it requires you are a careful person. But if you are not familiar with computer, you can try to use an automatic but professional uninstall tool. Uninstall tool such as fully uninstall PC Optimzer while cleaning up all its entries for good.
Tired of uninstalling PC Optimzer? Try these two ways above and you can truly get rid of PC Optimzer with Perfect Uninstaller!
- Privacy Components Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Privacy Components Completely
- How To Remove Win 7 Antispyware 2012 - Rogue Program
- Uninstalling Mhotspot - How Should You Remove Mhotspot For Free?
- MSA Security Center Removal - How to Remove MSA Security Center Instantly
- Miniclip Games Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Miniclip Games Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Antivirus v8 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus v8 Instantly
- Spyware Fighter Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Fighter Completely
- AVG File Server Edition 9.0 Uninstall Help - How to Remove AVG File Server Edition 9.0 from Windows System Thoroughly
- Advice on AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Removal-How to uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Completely