Find it a hard to uninstall PC Optimzer or remove DxO Optics Pro? Many users complaint that they fail to uninstall PC Optimzer with standard Windows Add/Remove Programs as they can’t find this toolbar on it. Well, the reason why they cannot uninstall it with Add/Remove Programs is because they have no correct tutorials. Thus, this article will propose correct tutorials with which you can keep on to get rid of that trouble.
How to uninstall PC Optimzer?
- Close your IE or MSN so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
- Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to PC Optimzer.
- On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
- Move your mouse to locate to PC Optimzer.
- Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
- Highlight PC Optimzer and click “Yes”.
- Restart your IE.
Unfortunately, you will find it doesn’t work as some related registry entries still exist on your computer. In this case, you have to do nothing but to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries by manual.
How to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries?
- Click Run on the Start Menu.
- Type “regedit” to activate Registry Editor.
- Under the folder, find out all related entries or values and delete them once for all.
You may feel that step to remove its entries is easy. But in fact, it requires you are a careful person. But if you are not familiar with computer, you can try to use an automatic but professional uninstall tool. Uninstall tool such as fully uninstall PC Optimzer while cleaning up all its entries for good.
Tired of uninstalling PC Optimzer? Try these two ways above and you can truly get rid of PC Optimzer with Perfect Uninstaller!
- Uninstall Avast - How Do I Get Rid Of avast! Pro Antivirus?
- JISC TechDis Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall JISC TechDis Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How to Remove Norman MailScan for Microsoft Exchange from Windows System Thoroughly
- Roxio Creator DVD 7 - What's The Program To Completely Remove Roxio From My PC?
- Uninstall McAfee Security Center
- AntiVir Removal - How to Uninstall AntiVir from Windows XP
- Norman Security Suite Removal-How to Get Rid of Norman Security Suite with A Safe Way?
- How To Uninstall Or Remove AV AntiSpyware - AVAntiSpyware Instruction
- Uninstalling Songbird - How Do You Remove Songbird From Windows?