Find it a hard to uninstall PC Optimzer or remove DxO Optics Pro? Many users complaint that they fail to uninstall PC Optimzer with standard Windows Add/Remove Programs as they can’t find this toolbar on it. Well, the reason why they cannot uninstall it with Add/Remove Programs is because they have no correct tutorials. Thus, this article will propose correct tutorials with which you can keep on to get rid of that trouble.
How to uninstall PC Optimzer?
- Close your IE or MSN so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
- Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to PC Optimzer.
- On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
- Move your mouse to locate to PC Optimzer.
- Click it and then Add/Remove Programs.
- Highlight PC Optimzer and click “Yes”.
- Restart your IE.
Unfortunately, you will find it doesn’t work as some related registry entries still exist on your computer. In this case, you have to do nothing but to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries by manual.
How to remove PC Optimzer related registry entries?
- Click Run on the Start Menu.
- Type “regedit” to activate Registry Editor.
- Under the folder, find out all related entries or values and delete them once for all.
You may feel that step to remove its entries is easy. But in fact, it requires you are a careful person. But if you are not familiar with computer, you can try to use an automatic but professional uninstall tool. Uninstall tool such as fully uninstall PC Optimzer while cleaning up all its entries for good.
Tired of uninstalling PC Optimzer? Try these two ways above and you can truly get rid of PC Optimzer with Perfect Uninstaller!
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 from Windows XP
- Desktop Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Desktop Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 - I Want To Uninstall The CS4
- Menace Rescue Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Menace Rescue Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall Or Remove MS Office 2010 Suite?
- Antivirus2009 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus2009 Completely
- How to uninstall Cursor Mania
- Hello world!
- Roxio Creator DVD 7 - What's The Program To Completely Remove Roxio From My PC?