How do you delete TV Fanatic from your toolbar or uninstall ALOT? Nate’s sister accidentally downloaded the Television Fanatic toolbar. She tried to uninstall the toolbar by doing a clean install of Firefox but it still locks Firefox up, which never completely loads and gives the massage “Failed to load the Television Fanatic Toolbar plug-in”. At this point she has to force quit Firefox!
Television Fanatic error on Safari
My laptop has an error message when trying to open Safari: “Safari quit unexpectedly while using the Television Fanatic Toolbar plug-in.” I have goggled and found many solutions on how to correct this issue but my family cannot get to the internet as we can’t open safari.
What is Television Fanatic?
The Television Fanatic is a Web browser based program that allows you to locate and watch more than 1,700 TV stations. The Television Fanatic is said to be added with security features such as a pop-up blocker and an online anti-virus scanner. Under normal circumstances, you can remove it if you no longer want it on your browser with standard means.
Removing Television Fanatic from Internet Explorer
- Click “Start” on your computer, and then click “Control Panel.”
- Click on “Add/Remove Programs”. This will bring you to the programs window that displays all applications installed on your computer.
- Scroll through and click “Television Fanatic.” Click “Remove/Uninstall” and click “Yes” to confirm the uninstall process.
Removing Television Fanatic from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox from the location it is saved on your computer.
- Click “Tools” on the top menu and click “Add-ons.” Click the “Extensions” tab.
- Click “Television Fanatic” and click “Uninstall.” Re-launch your Web browser.
However, many times this normal removal steps are neither able to locate or remove Television Fanatic as the main program is corrupted or the directory has been moved. If this is what you have run into, it is strongly recommended that you do a forcible removal of Television Fanatic with .
A Perfect Uninstaller can be easily installed and started by double clicks or right click on the program icon or program file that you want to be removed.
- How to Remove Postage Saver Quickly and Effectively If You Cannot Uninstall It Yourself?
- McAfee Total Protection 2012 Uninstall - Removing McAfee Total Protection The Wright Way!
- Rising Internet Security 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Rising Internet Security 2011 with A Safe Way?
- MicrosoftSecurityAdviser Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MicrosoftSecurityAdviser Completely
- How to Remove PageRank Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- XP Home Security 2011 - How To Uninstall XP Home Security 2011?
- Uninstalling LogonStudio - I Want To Stop LoginStudio Changing The Login Screen?
- NSECharts Is Not Compatible On My Computer - How To Remove It?
- iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Uninstalling IClone5 With Technical Steps