I cannot remove http://search.jzip.com/ as my startup page but what would you do? I installed jzip last night and it hijacked my home page. I change my home page back to the default that I want and the next time I open Firefox the jzip home page is back. I uninstalled jzip but that did not correct the problem. I have removed all traces of jzip from my computer and no matter what I do to it. I cannot reset my home page away from http://search.jzip.com/ and back to my original Mozilla Firefox page. I went into about:config and searches for jzip and change it there but that did not work. How do you correct this problem?
Why can’t you uninstall jzip.com?
If you encountered a nightmare by installing a software jZIP intending to be your WinZIP alternative, you should uninstall it right away. However, this software includes a bunch of redundant programs which would change your preset browsers’ homepage and prefered search engines, including IE and Firefox. After tedious process of manually deleting the software, and associated addons, if you couldn’t changes the homepage setting to google.com or restores the homepage in Firefox, you should rectify the problem with other ways possible.
If you think this problem is due to some malware controlled remotely and there is huge potential harm to the security of my computer, you can try spyware detecting software to check and try to solve the problem, such as spypoy, Ad-aware, CCcleaner.
If you still cannot restore your original setting, you can try to delete it from the Control Panel. After that, if it is still in your program files, you need a professional uninstaller to take them away. Because jzip has apparently taken over some of your files and folders as the little jzip icon is appearing on them. In that case, if you try to delete jzip, they are screwed up
JZIP Uninstaller Tool
Whatever that means, the best and most possible answer to fully uninstall and remove jzip.com is to go to where it installed and forcibly remove the directory with . No matter your reason is corrupt virus signatures or other factors that lead to the abnormal usage of your website, you can get the best solution for uninstalling jzip.com with Perfect Uninstaller which has be a good removal tool to help you remove Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 automatically and safely in seconds!
- Delete "Toggle" Toolbar From Internet Browser - How To Remove Toggle Seach Engine Toolbar
- Advice on StopZilla Antispyware 2011 Removal-How to uninstall StopZilla Antispyware 2011 Completely
- Uninstall HexAssistant With The Most Easiest Solutions!
- System Surveillance Pro - Installation & Uninstall
- FL Studio - How Do You Uninstall FL Studio On Your Own?
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- Uninstalling Avast! Internet Security 6 – How Do I Remove Avast! Antivirus Quickly?
- How to Remove Webjet Flight Search Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Do You Remove/Uninstall Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2012?