BootSkin safely and easily change your Windows boot screen. It allows you to replace your Windows bootup screen with a screen you can download from Web sites such as WinCustomize.com or one you create yourself. It works on Windows 2000 and XP and replaces no system files.
If you, under any situation, have some situation while using a defective and notorious BootSkin, it must have been infected by Trojan virus unnoticeably and should be given a full deletion.
- Click the blank of your taskbar and select Windows Task Manager.
- Open it to stop all applications that are running at present.
- Press Start Menu and then open Control Panels.
- Click Add/Remove Programs.
- Press the Change or Remove Programs tab.
- Navigate to BootSkin on the list of currently installed programs and click Remove next to it.
- Restart your computer.
In case the BootSkin still stay active on your desktop after the standard removal, more powerful but risky solutions should be deployed.
- Open Search to make a full search for BootSkin related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
- Delete all the files it shows before you.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find BootSkin related entries. Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
However, it’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like uninstall BootSkin other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. Once installed, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely uninstall BootSkin or get rid of other programs like Roxio Creator 2012 Pro.is the best choice to completely
- MS Removal Tool Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MS Removal Tool Completely
- Uninstall Outlook Express - How Do You Completely Uninstall MS Outlook Express?
- How Can You Uninstall Password Cracker With Removal Tool?
- Visual Studio 2010 Professional Uninstall Error - How To Fix It?
- Uninstall Tango Toolbar - How to Remove Tango Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstalling AllPlayer With Removal Tool
- Office 2007 Enterprise Won't Uninstall - How to Remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
- Uninstall Internet Defender 2012 – Remove It without Using Windows Uninstaller
- How to Remove McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) from Windows System Thoroughly