How do you remove the “Bing” search bar from Internet Explorer 8? My aunt has already had enough toolbars and search engines. She has by mistaken installed Bing toolbar. She certainly doesn’t need to have Microsoft Bing. How or if this Bing toolbar can be removed?
Most people would choose the Bing Toolbar IE8 with Windows uninstall utility.
- Close all open Web browsers on your computer, including Internet Explorer 8 or any other browser you have open.
- Click “Start” Menu, select “Settings” then select “Control Panel”.
- Click “Add\Remove Programs”.
- Find the listing for “Bing Bar” and click “uninstall”.
- Restart your Internet Explorer browser and the Bing Toolbar will be removed.
It should be in your Add/Remove programs but if it’s not, you can at least disable it when you’re using IE8.
- Enable IE8′s toolbar.
- To do this, right click on the IE8 toolbar and enable “Menu Bar”.
- Go to the “Tools” menu and select “Manage Add-ons”.
- Select/Highlight Bing Toolbar and click on ‘Disable’, in the lower right.
- Close, re-start IE8 and you should be all set.
That being that if you’ve recently updated your Internet Explorer browser or transitioned to Windows 7, you may have discovered that the Bing toolbar has been added to your Internet Explorer browser. If you happen to be unable completely remove the Bing toolbar on IE8 by using “Add/Remove Programs” in your computer’s Control Panel or by deploying browser manager, a can be truly helpful in this matter.
With Perfect Uninstaller installed and running on your computer, Bing Toolbar IE8 should be easily identified as a small icon on its display list. Then, all you have to do is click on the icon to activate a complete removal process for the Bing Toolbar! Try a free download for Perfect Uninstaller now!
- Fix Mario Forever Galaxy Errors - How Do I Remove Mario Forever Galaxy?
- How Do I Uninstall Virtual DJ Completely And Totally
- Clam Antivirus Uninstall Help - How to Remove Clam Antivirus from Windows System Thoroughly
- Remove Security Essentials 2011 - Spyware Protection Against Microsoft Security Essentials
- XP Antivirus 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall XP Antivirus 2011 Completely
- How to Remove Web Debug Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Remove NetAssistant - How Do I Uninstall The Freeze.com NetAssistant Add-on
- Vista Security 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Security 2011 Instantly
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar - How to Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?