How do you remove the “Bing” search bar from Internet Explorer 8? My aunt has already had enough toolbars and search engines. She has by mistaken installed Bing toolbar. She certainly doesn’t need to have Microsoft Bing. How or if this Bing toolbar can be removed?
Most people would choose the Bing Toolbar IE8 with Windows uninstall utility.
- Close all open Web browsers on your computer, including Internet Explorer 8 or any other browser you have open.
- Click “Start” Menu, select “Settings” then select “Control Panel”.
- Click “Add\Remove Programs”.
- Find the listing for “Bing Bar” and click “uninstall”.
- Restart your Internet Explorer browser and the Bing Toolbar will be removed.
It should be in your Add/Remove programs but if it’s not, you can at least disable it when you’re using IE8.
- Enable IE8′s toolbar.
- To do this, right click on the IE8 toolbar and enable “Menu Bar”.
- Go to the “Tools” menu and select “Manage Add-ons”.
- Select/Highlight Bing Toolbar and click on ‘Disable’, in the lower right.
- Close, re-start IE8 and you should be all set.
That being that if you’ve recently updated your Internet Explorer browser or transitioned to Windows 7, you may have discovered that the Bing toolbar has been added to your Internet Explorer browser. If you happen to be unable completely remove the Bing toolbar on IE8 by using “Add/Remove Programs” in your computer’s Control Panel or by deploying browser manager, a can be truly helpful in this matter.
With Perfect Uninstaller installed and running on your computer, Bing Toolbar IE8 should be easily identified as a small icon on its display list. Then, all you have to do is click on the icon to activate a complete removal process for the Bing Toolbar! Try a free download for Perfect Uninstaller now!
- My Supervisor 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall My Supervisor 2009 Completely
- Uninstall AddThis Toolbar - How to Uninstall AddThis Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar - How to Remove Rosqxvmn Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- I Can't Uninstall Bootskin Vista - Get Help now!
- Virus Melts Removal - How to Uninstall Virus Melts Instantly and Thoroughly
- Free Trend Micro 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Free Trend Micro 2011 with A Safe Way?
- My Web Search Toolbar - My Way To Uninstall
- Cannot Uninstall Kaspersky antivirus program? - How to Uninstall Kaspersky antivirus program Completely in Minutes
- Need Help Removing PDF-XChange Viewer - How Do You Uninstall PDF-XChange Viewer?