Livid Download Manager is the ultimate downloader for Rapidshare, Megaupload, Sendspace, Hotfile and more. One-Click File Hosting downloads. One of the outstanding abilities of Internet Live Video Player is the ability to watch any video file hosted on remote hosting service over the internet. Ilivid player fully supports Rapidshare.com, Megaupload.com, Hotfile.com and many more.
However, being ultimate is not being fantastic when it turns to your business on your computer. Under that circumstance, you must it give livid Download Manager an extraordinary fix.
- Close the currently running applications on your desktop.
- Click on “My Computer” and then delete folders of Livid Download Manager manually from the below directories:
- C:\Program Files\Livid Download Manager
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Livid Download Manager
- Once these have been deleted, you should remove them from your recycle bin and restart your computer.
If the Livid Download Manager still comes up as corrupt components on your Windows screen, you have to go ahead with additional steps.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Livid Download Manager related entries.
- Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
If, for some reasons, Livid Download Manager still appear when the uninstall process is finishing up. The last resort should be a forcible uninstall either manually or automatically. However, a manual removal of Livid Download Manager for each related entries is nearly impossible for common pc users.
Therefore, the most effective way is running a that automatically will carry out the uninstall process of Livid Download Manager or RealDownloader through your hard drive and registry once the main entries are located.
- How Do I Remove MyQuickView Along With PDF Documents?
- Spyware Guard Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Spyware Guard Instantly
- Easympeg MX Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Easympeg MX Entirely
- ThinkSmart Removal Guide - How to Completely Uninstall Think Smart to Clean Up PC Errors
- How Can I Uninstall Garden Planner Software?
- How Do You Uninstall BearShare Along With Web Search Tool Bars?
- AVAST Internet Security 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall AVAST Internet Security 2011 from Windows XP
- What is the best uninstall way to fully remove Magic Photo Editor from your PC?
- Help Uninstalling Nero 8 - Can I Remove Nero 8 Free?