Just like drawing names from a hat to determine a random order for a group of people or to choose individual random names or pairs. Just input a list of names either manually or by importing from a text file, then let the program randomly re-order the entire list automatically or pick any number of random names individually or even pairs of names, complete with cool animation and optional sound effects. The Hat is great for selecting winners of raffles or sweepstakes or for parents or teachers to decide a random, arbitrary order for kids to do things such as play video games or use the computer. The pairs feature is also useful for teachers to assign partners for doing projects and games.
If through the concerted effort of yourself, you couldn’t make any difference with the The Hat, there’s should happen next.
- First of all, close all windows.
- Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista or Win7).
- Locate and click on the The Hat you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
- Restart your computer when the uninstalling is completed and the toolbar is removed.
One way or another you are going to finish this work before the end of the trial period.
- Press the “Start” button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to The Hat and highlight the program.
- Click the “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process.
This method is supposed to completely uninstall The Hat from your computer. However, sometimes some Microsoft Office components may not be uninstalled, and in that case, you may fail to uninstall the The Hat with Windows Control Panel. If you are unable to uninstall The Hat by using Add/Remove Programs, you should download a uninstall tool. There are many uninstall tools for you to choose. As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, not only can purge The Hat program, the Force Uninstall function will also get rid of every hidden entry of being removed program such as Photoshop CS6.
- IceOp Uninstall Wizard - Removing IceOp Camfrog Extension
- Free Trend Micro 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Free Trend Micro 2011 with A Safe Way?
- How Do You Uninstall Microsoft Office 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 from Your Computer?
- Virus Protect Pro Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Virus Protect Pro Completely
- Tips For Uninstalling CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2009
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Compliance - Desktops?
- Norton 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Norton 2011 from Windows XP
- Can't Uninstall Alot Program - Need Alot Removal Tool
- How to Uninstall SuperUtilBar Totally & Easily?