Cocoon is an all-in-one plug-in that makes everything you do online private, secure and virus-free. Without Cocoon, websites have access to your computer to leave cookies or infect it with viruses and malware. Cocoon even makes open WiFi access points secure. Features: Truly anonymous browsing; Anti-virus protection; Cookies stored off your computer; Secure connection on public wifi; Privacy on shared computers; Encrypted browsing history; Anonymous email creation; Blocks drive-by malware attacks; History access on multiple devices; Secure webmail access. Free account must be created and activated at the getcocoon.com/signup to use the Cocoon service.
But, to all the users who are running Firefox, it is not that well-expected program for them and some of them just want it gone.
- Run Windows Explorer.
- Locate the Program Files and double click to open it.
- Navigate to Mozilla Firefox to open it. (Default path of Firefox should be C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\)
- Open the Components folder and find the file labeled Cocoon.xpt.
- Right click on the file and select Delete.
- In the Plug-in folder, right click on the file labeled Cocoon.dll and select Delete.
- Restart the Firefox.
Apart from that, there are still some parts of Cocoon built into the registry keys.
- Open the Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete on the keyboard.
- End all processes related to Cocoon.
- Go to Start Menu and then click on Run.
- Enter “regedit” to activate the Registry Editor, and scroll down all folders to find and delete every related key, such as:
As you may be aware that manual deletion of the files and registry keys may be a difficult task, In this case, it requires you to be cautious when conducting manual deletion. There is the other way that helps you fully get rid of Cocoon. is a fantastic removal tool that can help you fully remove and uninstall Cocoon with great success with a few clicks. Not only will this program remove add-ons programs and allow you to delete left over etc, but it also has the added benefit of being able to access delete all the left and useless registry entries and values, as well as all related traces with a few clicks. Other than that, it can also completely remove other programs like NetDMZ.
- Vista Guardian Removal - How to Remove Vista Guardian Instantly
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do I Remove AVG Secure Search Toolbar?
- Uninstall Vivisimo Toolbar - How to Uninstall Vivisimo Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- System Tool Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall System Tool 2011 Entirely from Windows System
- Bandoo Uninstall Help – How to Fully Remove Bandoo in Windows XP?
- Easympeg MX Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Easympeg MX Entirely
- How Do You Uninstall Roxio Easy Media Creator
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Free Stucks - How To Make Complete Removal Of This Ashampoo Software?