Internet Security 2010 (also known as IS2010) is a rogue anti-spyware program that will installs itself on users’ computer through the use of malware. Once gets onto the computer, Internet Security add entries to Windows registry to start automatically at system startups. Annoyingly, it will automatically scan your computer without your permission once it is running and display numerous pop-ups indicating that your computer is flooded with kinds of infections, but will not remove anything until you purchase the registered version. However, these infections are all fake and do not really exist. Why they are being shown is to trick you into believing that your computer is being seriously infected then purchase the program. Do remember that it is really a useless program to the computer and you should immediately uninstall it without hesitation.
How to uninstall Internet Security 2010?
There are two ways for you to uninstall Internet Security 2010 from the computer: manual and automatic. But no matter which approach you select to use, it is recommended that you can first back up your Windows registry before making any changes for some unexpected results.
Method one: manual Internet Security 2010 removal
1. Quit all running processes by opening Task Manager or directly boot your computer into safe mode.
2. Then click on Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”(XP) or Programs & features (vista or Win7).
3. Find Internet Security 2010 in the list and then click on “Change or Remove”.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Internet Security 2010 removal.
5. Search your hard disk and remove all these Internet Security 2010 related files:
6. Go to Run and type “Regedit” to launch Registry Editor; find and delete all these Internet Security 2010 registry entries:
Note: if you are not an advanced computer user that has the ability to locate and modify Windows registry, do not take this approach as a simple error while the Internet Security 2010 removal step will bring in more serious computer problems.
Method two: automatic Internet Security 2010 removal
The best way to get rid of such fake anti-spyware program is to use a powerful program removal tool as it helps not only uninstall the program itself, but also detect & remove all of its associated files & registry entries, no matter where they hide in the computer. Among all of the uninstallers on the market, I found that Perfect Uninstaller is one that will do the job immediately for you as it:
1. Forcefully remove all software from the computer.
2. Fully check the system &remove all Internet Security 2010 files and registry entries.
3. Provides you very simple methods to : Uninstall, Force Uninstall, Special Uninstaller.
4. Uninstall program much faster than Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature.
So why not give this Perfect Uninstaller Tool a try when you are having problems in uninstalling Internet Security 2010, uninstalling Utorrent or uninstalling Utorrent? Believe me! It will be the safest and fastest way to uninstall all unneeded programs from the computer immediately.
- How To Uninstall Win 7 Security - 2012 Virus Removal
- Elfwgps Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Elfwgps Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How To Remove/Uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus?
- Safe Guard 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Safe Guard 2009 Instantly
- Antivirus Suite 2010 Removal - How to Remove Antivirus Suite 2010 Instantly
- Uninstall Kiwee Toolbar
- ESET Removal Failed - How to Uninstall ESET?
- How Do You Uninstall USA Supreme Technology Product?
- How Do You Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0 From Your PC?