ITunes 10.6 is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7. Its current version fixes several issues that may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, and syncing photos to devices and resolves an ordering problem while browsing TV episodes in your iTunes library on Apple TV.
If you have been struggling with updating the ITunes to the latest version, it simply means you haven’t taken all the old parts of the application out of your system.
- From the Start menu, select Setting, and Control Panel.
- Double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs and Features (Win 7 or Vista).
- Select Apple ITunes 10.6 and click the Remove button.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button when the below screen appears.
- Do as requested to reboot your computer.
Accidently, the Apple ITunes 10.6 won’t be able to find its uninstaller the standard way. In that regard, you should search for it the other way around.
- Download and save the Apple ITunes 10.6 uninstaller on its website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
But due to the fact that there are many cases that Apple ITunes 10.6 does not have a one click removal wizard as a lot of other programs do. From that point of view, it is important to understand what you are taking care of your computer even though you don’t have to be technologically advanced to do it. A Perfect uninstaller will not only help you remove Apple ITunes 10.6 but also help you tweak your registry.
If you ever have another program that you want to get rid of such as TouchCopy, you can just remove it using the same instructions you used to uninstall Apple ITunes 10.6.
- RegGenie Uninstall Tips – Free Way to Remove RegGenie Completely from Your PC with Ease
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar – Instructions to remove Dogpile Toolbar completely!
- Remove Agax Quickly – How to Uninstall Agax Completely in the Effective Way for Free
- How To Deploy Adobe Acrobat 9.3 Uninstall
- How to uninstall PC MightyMax 2009
- Autorun Eater Not Openning - Removal Solution For Autorun Eater
- AVG File Server Edition 9.0 Uninstall Help - How to Remove AVG File Server Edition 9.0 from Windows System Thoroughly
- Bonjour for Windows Not Found On My Computer - What Is The Good Way To Have it Removed?
- MS Antivirus 2008 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove MS Antivirus 2008 Instantly