Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 is an umbrella for computer safety which can provide computer shield from viruses and trojans attacks. Though being wildly used on all kinds of operating system such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD computing platforms, I still want to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 in the end.
Why I have to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011?
Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 is famous for its prominent ability in detecting virus. And this ability is based on the frequent upgrade of its database. The upgrade is so often that each time you reboot your computer you will new feature s waiting to be added to the Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011. Some customers complain that the upgrading process regularly fail to complete so that have to finish manually. What’s more, there are also some customers complaining Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 using up too many resources and various features of Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 are incompatible with Windows Vista
How to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 manually?
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Don’t be too happy when you finished all these four steps, because for some reasons, Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 will be failed to be uninstalled because some reasons and this happen often. If you came up with this problem, I am afraid you have to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 from your computer’s registry.
You are not suggested to try this method manually for it is difficult to discriminate which registry belongs to Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011, and which one not. Forgetting to delete one of Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011’s registries will remain Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 in your computer. The worse situation is that when you mis-delete even if one registry which not belong to Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011, but it is crucial for the system, you will mess up your computer. That will be a nightmare, right?
A professional uninstall software can save your time and prevent you from messing up your PC. It will dig into the system to find out Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011′s corresponding registry one by one, and then delete them all completely. Thus Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 will be removed from your computer completely through this method. Compared with so much searching work, you just need to click your mouse several times to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 from your PC by using .
Now move your mouse here, take the first click to download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer. And Kingsoft AntiVirus 2011 will be disappeared completely from your computer after several minutes.
- New Corel Video Studio Pro X5 Not Installing - How To Remove The Old Corel VideoStudio Pro?
- How Do I Uninstall Roxio 3D Photo Creator Step By Step?
- Advice on Norton internet security 2011 Removal-How to uninstall Norton internet security 2011 Completely
- Alfa Defender Pro - How To Uninstall Alfa Defender Pro?
- Stfngdvw Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Stfngdvw Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- RTS Antivirus 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove RTS Antivirus 2010 Instantly
- How Do You Disable Or Remove The Startup Feature Of HP QuickWeb?
- How Do You Uninstall The Shield Deluxe Anti-Virus?
- How to Fully Uninstall VSToolbar for Good?