Which one should be best media manager? Media Player Classic is the perfect substitute for Windows Media Player. Aesthetically is identical to version 6.4 and has the same lightness in terms of RAM occupation, but it has much more useful functions. Features: with ‘right’ and ‘left’ keys it’s possible to go forward/backward of one single frame; with ‘Ctrl + right’/'left’ it’s possible to skip one predefined quantity of frames; with ‘Ctrl + up’ it’s possible to change faster the speed of reproduction; it’s possible to visualize with media player QuickTime and Real Media movies (but that programs must be installed); in full screen modality it’s possible to show a scroll bar putting the mouse in the lower portion of the screen; in full screen it’s possible to do the redimension images and adopt a cinema format or a TV format; it work as a DVD player too; keys are completely customizable; it can show subtitles.
Uninstall Media Player Classic with its own uninstaller
- Click on Start Menu and move to All Programs.
- Navigate to Media Player Classic on the list and then right-move to a program named Uninstall Media Player Classic.
- Click it to start to uninstall this program.
- Restart your computer.
To uninstall Media Player Classic on Windows 7, follow these steps:
- If you have opened Media Player Classic, please exit the browser first.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Programs and then Programs and Features.
- Select Mozilla Media Player Classic in the list of currently installed programs.
- Click Uninstall at the top of the window.
- In the Mozilla Media Player Classic Uninstall Wizard, click Next.
- Click Uninstall. If you want to remove your personal data and setting in Media Player Classic, you should check the box that says Remove my Media Player Classic personal data.
- Click Finish.
This method is supposed to completely uninstall Media Player Classic from your computer. However, sometimes some Microsoft Office components may not be uninstalled, and in that case, you may fail to uninstall the Media Player Classic with Windows Control Panel. If you are unable to uninstall Media Player Classic that way, you should download a uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools for you to choose. As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, not only can uninstall unwanted programs like FLV Player, the Force Uninstall function will also get rid of every hidden entry.
Force Uninstall Media Player Classic with Perfect Uninstaller
- Quit all the running programs on your computer
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller
- Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Media Player Classic.
- Right click the directory to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Please note that hidden files and folders should be shown on your computer before conduct the Force Uninstall. To do this, you need to:
Open “My Computer”→ click “Tools” icon on the tool bar and select “Folder Options…” → click on “View” button→ Select” Show hidden files and folders” under the folder list of “Hidden files and folders”→ last, select “Apply” to make it work.
- Sgoblxtm Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Sgoblxtm Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Help Removing YoWindow - How Can I Use YoWindow Uninstaller?
- Uninstall Comodo - How To Uninstall Comodo AntiVirus?
- Uninstall OneToolbar - How to Uninstall OneToolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall Norton 360 - Solutions to uninstall Norton 360 instantly!
- I Cannot Remove jzip.com - How To Uninstall Jzip?
- Uninstall Sims3 - How to Uninstall Sims3 Entirely
- Uninstalling Sticky Notes on Windows 7 For My Computer
- Cannot Uninstall SoftCop? - How to Uninstall SoftCop Completely in Minutes