MozillaCacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Firefox, Mozilla, or Netscape Web browsers, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache. For each cache file, the following information is displayed: URL, content type, files size, last modified time, last fetched time, expiration time, fetch count, and server name.
When you are to impugn MozillaCacheView for its inadequate efficiency, an instant repairing is bound to occur.
- Press the “Start” button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to MozillaCacheView and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process.
You can achieve this MozillaCacheView differently by working with Windows removal function.
- End all the running applications with task manager.
- Click on START and proceed to the CONTROL PANEL.
- Then you will have to go to the Add/remove programs option present in the CONTROL PANEL for Windows XP; UNINSTALL PROGRAM in case of Windows Vista; PROGRAM in Windows 7.
- Change programs or Remove programs have to be selected then from the top left corner but the position will vary depending on the Operating System.
- Highlight and select the MozillaCacheView from the list. Then click on the Uninstall or Remove.
- It is necessary to reboot the system.
It is recommended that you either use software to perform this action for you, or contact the Mozilla support and ask what files to look out for so you know you will be removing the right files of MozillaCacheView. If you want to just get the process over with then you could download software.
There is a removal program, namely , which has been designed to quickly and easily remove software like Picnik that windows can’t delete
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- How Do You Remove GoodSync? - I Need A Removal Tool
- Remove Advanced SystemCare with Windows utility
- Advice on PCTools Removal-How to uninstall PCTools Completely
- Virus Remover 2008 Removal - How to Remove Virus Remover 2008 Instantly
- Mindjet Mindmanager Uninstall Guide - How Can You Remove Mindjet MindManager?
- How Can I Uninstall STOPzilla Antivirus?
- Sneaky Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Sneaky Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- ViRobot Removal - How to Uninstall ViRobot from Windows XP