Marine Life Aquarium is a unique Animated Wallpaper that will bring the ocean world to your computer screen. With 4 wonderful and beautiful scenes, it brings to your life the fantastic ocean life: 4 Amazing Scenario; High Quality Image and Effects; Realistic Underwater Scenario; Full install/uninstall support.
Unquestionably, the Marine Life Aquarium will make you a fantastic desktop appearance. If it does fail, there is no point to let it continue on your system.
- Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP, Programs and Features on Vista or Windows 7.
- Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find the name of Marine Life Aquarium, select it and then click on Remove or Uninstall button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
If this has not been able to finish removing the Marine Life Aquarium in the first place, then you can try the other way around.
- Make hidden files and hidden folder visible.
- Start>My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Advance settings>Hidden files and folders>Show hidden files and folders>OK
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type %windir%\Marine Life Aquarium\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then click OK.
- Follow the wizard instructions to uninstall Marine Life Aquarium.
If you are less technical and confused what to remove Marine Life Aquarium as I was, you can just download and install a to let it get rid of whatever of the program that are supposed to be removed. Without the headaches of manual removal, an officially licensed Perfect Uninstaller is capable in either conducting a normal Uninstall or a Force Uninstall of unwanted or corrupted programs like Acala Free Audio Recorder or which Windows can’t deal with.
Force Uninstall Marine Life Aquarium
- Quit al the running programs on your system
- Right click each of the directories of Marine Life Aquarium (or selected files) to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal. (Also note that the Perfect Uninstaller is not running on your computer when you are going to Force Uninstall)
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- Repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories and files of Marine Life Aquarium are gone.
- Adobe Reader 9 Won't Uninstall - How Do You Remove Adobe Reader 9.0?
- Uninstall Wxdbpfvo Toolbar - How to Uninstall Wxdbpfvo Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Do You Uninstall TuneUp 2011 From Your Computer?
- Secure Keeper Remove Tips - How to Remove Secure Keeper Completely in Munites
- AntiVirus360Remover Removal - How to Remove AntiVirus360Remover Instantly
- How Do I Uninstall And Remove Cyberlink Youcam?
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Entirely
- Trouble Shooting Conquer Online Unisntall Error - Features For Removing Conquer Online 5517
- Spyware Guard 2008 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Spyware Guard 2008 Instantly