Marine Life Aquarium is a unique Animated Wallpaper that will bring the ocean world to your computer screen. With 4 wonderful and beautiful scenes, it brings to your life the fantastic ocean life: 4 Amazing Scenario; High Quality Image and Effects; Realistic Underwater Scenario; Full install/uninstall support.
Unquestionably, the Marine Life Aquarium will make you a fantastic desktop appearance. If it does fail, there is no point to let it continue on your system.
- Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP, Programs and Features on Vista or Windows 7.
- Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find the name of Marine Life Aquarium, select it and then click on Remove or Uninstall button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
If this has not been able to finish removing the Marine Life Aquarium in the first place, then you can try the other way around.
- Make hidden files and hidden folder visible.
- Start>My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Advance settings>Hidden files and folders>Show hidden files and folders>OK
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type %windir%\Marine Life Aquarium\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then click OK.
- Follow the wizard instructions to uninstall Marine Life Aquarium.
If you are less technical and confused what to remove Marine Life Aquarium as I was, you can just download and install a to let it get rid of whatever of the program that are supposed to be removed. Without the headaches of manual removal, an officially licensed Perfect Uninstaller is capable in either conducting a normal Uninstall or a Force Uninstall of unwanted or corrupted programs like Acala Free Audio Recorder or which Windows can’t deal with.
Force Uninstall Marine Life Aquarium
- Quit al the running programs on your system
- Right click each of the directories of Marine Life Aquarium (or selected files) to select “Uninstall With PU” to start the removal. (Also note that the Perfect Uninstaller is not running on your computer when you are going to Force Uninstall)
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
- Repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories and files of Marine Life Aquarium are gone.
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Free Stucks - How To Make Complete Removal Of This Ashampoo Software?
- Advice on AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Removal-How to uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Completely
- Uninstall uTorrent toolbar - How to uninstall uTorrent toolbar quickly?
- PC Live Guard Uninstall Tips - How to Remove PC Live Guard Instantly
- Uninstalled Avery Wizard Incorrectly - How To Remove Avery Wizard
- Avast Antivirus 2013 Removal - How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus 2013 from Windows XP
- Avast! 2013 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Avast! 2013 from Windows Completely Instantly
- Norton 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Norton 2011 from Windows XP
- Adobe Premiere Uninstall Help – The Best Way to Completely Remove Adobe Premiere from Your Computer