TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. TeraCopy can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. Calculates files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
If you have made up your mind to do use TeraCopy anymore, you can easily take it off your system the way it is installed.
- Go to Google.com and Search for TeraCopy.
- Download TeraCopy installer program to your computer.
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed TeraCopy on your computer.
- Out of the three options presented, select “Uninstall” or “Remove Completely” option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
After that, you will need to check up the registry center to make sure that it has gone away fully.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find TeraCopy related entries.
- Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
If you feel that the manual process on removing TeraCopy is either too difficult or too dangerous then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you.
There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software such as Audacity that Windows has trouble deleting.
Amongst them, is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted files of TeraCopy from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything system registry.
- How Can I Choose The Best Way To Uninstall CintaNotes?
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Won't Uninstall - How To Completely Remove Photoshop CS4
- Advice on PCTools Removal-How to uninstall PCTools Completely
- Virus Remover 2008 Removal - How to Remove Virus Remover 2008 Instantly
- XP Home Security 2011 - How To Uninstall XP Home Security 2011?
- Uninstall Norton Completely - How to Remove Norton Antivirus From My Computer?
- Etlrlws Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Etlrlws Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- TrendMicro Removal - How to Uninstall TrendMicro from Windows XP
- How to Uninstall Mkrndofl Toolbar Totally & Easily?