TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. TeraCopy can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. Calculates files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
If you have made up your mind to do use TeraCopy anymore, you can easily take it off your system the way it is installed.
- Go to Google.com and Search for TeraCopy.
- Download TeraCopy installer program to your computer.
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed TeraCopy on your computer.
- Out of the three options presented, select “Uninstall” or “Remove Completely” option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
After that, you will need to check up the registry center to make sure that it has gone away fully.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find TeraCopy related entries.
- Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
If you feel that the manual process on removing TeraCopy is either too difficult or too dangerous then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you.
There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software such as Audacity that Windows has trouble deleting.
Amongst them, is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted files of TeraCopy from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything system registry.
- Uninstalling WebcamMax - How Do I Delete WebcamMax?
- Uninstall Vnbptxlf Toolbar - How to Uninstall Vnbptxlf Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- AntivirusTrigger 2.1 Removal - How to Remove AntivirusTrigger 2.1 Instantly
- Delta Search Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Delta Search Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How to Uninstall Anti-Malware
- Antivirus360 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus360 Completely
- Uninstall Flash Player Computer with the Most Effective Flash Removal Instructions
- How To Uninstall Avanquest Connection Manager?
- How Do I Uninstall Norton Security Center 2012?