This morning, TuneUp Utilities popped up, reminding me to update the program. When I finished updating to 2012 version, however, it still warned me to update again and again. What’s the matter? Should I uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 and reinstall it? What would you do?
What is TuneUp Utilities 2012?
After doing a Google search, I learnt that TuneUp Utilities 2012 is a suite of tools for cleaning up, optimizing, fixing, customizing, and generally getting the maximum Performance from computers. If you enjoy a hands-on approach then you can explore each of these tools manually. But if you prefer an easy life, the TuneUp Utilities can simply be left to maintain your PC automatically. Furthermore, every three days, while your system is idle, the program will hunt down Windows problems and fix them, while you get on with more important matters. If it doesn’t work for you like this, you will will have to uninstall it before installing a good one.
Reasons and manners to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012
Sometimes, users just uninstalled TuneUp Utilities 2012. But they see TuneUp Utilities services still available when they use msconfig to check services.
In some cases, people try to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 from computers and when they go to the “Programs and Features” and try to remove it, they get this message. “The patch package could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows Installer patch package.” Otherwise, after they have selected it and then clicked on Uninstall, nothing happens.
For a certain amount of users, TuneUp Utilities 2012 was working just fine a couple of days ago and just yesterday I tried to open it and an error message comes up called “Integrator.exe – System Error”. The rest of the error says that it can’t open because rtl120.bpl is missing from my computer and to reinstall the program on my computer to fix this problem.
Final uninstaller program for TuneUp Utilities 2012
For many Tuneup Utilities users, they have to uninstall it so they can re-download and reinstall, but the same error message comes up whenever they try! If that is your case or you can’t use the program anymore and you can’t uninstall it. A precisely designed uninstaller, , is the most trustworthy choice for you. With a Perfect Uninstaller installed and running, it will help you uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 like a Windows uninstaller does (but it works with more efficiency), or it can get rid of the program folders and registry information of TuneUp Utilities 2012 or similar program like TuneUp Utilities 2011 with an Force Uninstall through the hard drive.
- AntivirusXP2008 Removal - How to Remove AntivirusXP2008 Instantly
- Uninstalling Doro PDF Writer Ends Up With Errors - Get The Right Uninstaller Now!
- What Is Anti Mosquito Software - Can I Remove It?
- Punkbuster Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall Punkbuster from Windows
- ActiveX Control Uninstall Instruction – How to Uninstall ActiveX Control from Windows
- XPCleaner Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall XPCleaner Completely
- Trend Micro 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Trend Micro 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall Borderbund Calendar Creator ?
- Uninstall SparkleBox Toolbar - How to Remove SparkleBox Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?