Nimbuzz is a free communicational program, to make Video Calls, to PC and iPhone. It provides free but HD quality calls to all your Nimbuzz contacts. You can have unlimited free chat with friends on mobile and PC by using Nimbuzz. Users aquire cheap International calls for as low as 2c/min.
It connects to any of our existing SIP partners or to any other SIP provider. It connects to your other accounts (Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, GoogleTalk, Facebook, MySpace and Hyves) and has all your friends in one list.
If, for some reason, the Nimbuzz will not open or connect the internet on your computer, you can do nothing but remove it for installing a new one.
- End Nimbuzz process in Task Manager before you uninstall the program.
- Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel. Click on the Programs icon in the Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the list of the programs installed on the computer until you find the Nimbuzz. Click on the Uninstall button at the top.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart the computer to save the changes.
In case, this does not permit a installing of upgraded Nimbuzz, there more things to be done with the registry values.
- Go to Start Menu again to open Run.
- Fill in the blank with regedit to activate Registry Editor.
- You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- When you find them, please delete them.
- Reboot your computer to ensure this Nimbuzz removal successful.
It is believed that Windows Add/Remove Programs fail to completely uninstall Nimbuzz or remove Skype 5.6 most of the times, leaving over some useless directories and keys. So you should do some manual deletion to delete files and registry entries related to Nimbuzz. In that case, you should use a 3rd party uninstall tool to completely get rid of Nimbuzz. is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Nimbuzz quickly.
Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Find out more information about Perfect Uninstaller and see how it performs to your satisfaction.
- Advice on AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Removal-How to uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 Completely
- Remove Win 7 AntiVirus 2013 - Win 7 AntiVirus 2013 Uninstaller Guide
- How Do You Uninstall Fix it Utilities 8 Professional?
- Memory Scan Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Memory Scan Completely
- Avast! 2013 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Avast! 2013 from Windows Completely Instantly
- ZW3D Is Not Opening At All - How Can i Remove This?
- How Do You Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 The Complete Method?
- Alexa Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Alexa Toolbar Completely?
- Rising Antivirus 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Rising Antivirus 2012 from Windows XP