Nimbuzz is a free communicational program, to make Video Calls, to PC and iPhone. It provides free but HD quality calls to all your Nimbuzz contacts. You can have unlimited free chat with friends on mobile and PC by using Nimbuzz. Users aquire cheap International calls for as low as 2c/min.
It connects to any of our existing SIP partners or to any other SIP provider. It connects to your other accounts (Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, GoogleTalk, Facebook, MySpace and Hyves) and has all your friends in one list.
If, for some reason, the Nimbuzz will not open or connect the internet on your computer, you can do nothing but remove it for installing a new one.
- End Nimbuzz process in Task Manager before you uninstall the program.
- Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel. Click on the Programs icon in the Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the list of the programs installed on the computer until you find the Nimbuzz. Click on the Uninstall button at the top.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart the computer to save the changes.
In case, this does not permit a installing of upgraded Nimbuzz, there more things to be done with the registry values.
- Go to Start Menu again to open Run.
- Fill in the blank with regedit to activate Registry Editor.
- You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- When you find them, please delete them.
- Reboot your computer to ensure this Nimbuzz removal successful.
It is believed that Windows Add/Remove Programs fail to completely uninstall Nimbuzz or remove Skype 5.6 most of the times, leaving over some useless directories and keys. So you should do some manual deletion to delete files and registry entries related to Nimbuzz. In that case, you should use a 3rd party uninstall tool to completely get rid of Nimbuzz. is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Nimbuzz quickly.
Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Find out more information about Perfect Uninstaller and see how it performs to your satisfaction.
- How Do You Uninstall BearShare Along With Web Search Tool Bars?
- How Should I Remove SlimDrivers DriverUpdate Program For Windows 7?
- Uninstall OneToolbar - How to Uninstall OneToolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstalling Vuze Toolbar - What Is The Way To Remove Vuze Software?
- Remove iMesh - Why Can't I Uninstall iMesh?
- Uninstalling Ksnipe - How Would You Remove Ksnipe Software On Windows Computer?
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- YouTube Uninstall Help - How to Remove YouTube from Windows System Thoroughly
- Toolbars In Internet Explorer - How Do You Uninstall IE McAfee Toolbar?