Do you know to uninstall Norton Internet Security? Norton Internet Security is one of the top ten internet security suite and enjoys great popularity all over the world. However, computer users have still have a lot of options when choosing an antivirus program for their computer. If you used Norton Internet Security before but no longer use it now, you should uninstall Norton Internet Security completely for fear that your new antivirus is not compatible with Norton Internet Security and causes conflict.
This article is going to tell you some different ways to uninstall Norton Internet Security and also some useful tip for complete uninstall.
1 Uninstall Norton Internet Security via windows control panel
Here I take windows XP for example
Step1. Click Start button in the desktop and go to Control Panel
Step2. Double-click add/remove programs
Step3. In the pop-up window, you will see a list of programs including Norton Internet Security. Highlight it and click uninstall button
Step4. Follow the prompt to uninstall Norton Internet Security
Step5. Restart your computer if required
2. Uninstall Norton Internet Security by its built-in uninstaller
Click Start – go to All Programs – go to Norton Internet Security directory – click the uninstall option in the directory.
Notes: The above two methods could not completely remove registry entries of Norton Internet Security. So if you want to uninstall the antivirus completely, you should delete registry entries by yourself. If you think it is a little complicated or the above ways do not help you uninstall Norton Internet Security successfully, a third party uninstaller is your best choice.
3. Uninstall Norton Internet Security with
Perfect Uninstaller, overcoming the shortcomings of add/remove programs, is designed to uninstall any unwanted software entirely from windows system.
How to uninstall Norton Internet Security with Perfect Uninstaller easily
Step1. Free download Perfect Uninstaller
Step2. Install and run it
Step3. Highlight Norton Internet Security in the list and click Uninstall button
- How To Uninstall AVG 2010 From My Problematic Computer?
- Miniclip Games Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Miniclip Games Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstalling Iolo System Mechanic - Can't Uninstall System Mechanic 7 Pro
- Uninstalling Digital Talking Parrot - Why Can't I Remove Digital Talking Parrot?
- Symantec Removal - How to Uninstall Symantec from Windows XP
- Cyberlink Powerdirector 10 Remove Trial - How To Uninstall Powerdirector?
- Can’t Uninstall STOPzilla? How to Remove STOPzilla Anti-Spyware from Your Laptop?
- NSECharts Is Not Compatible On My Computer - How To Remove It?
- IE8 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall IE8 Entirely from Your PC