Norton Security Internet, also known as Norton Internet Security, is a commonly used computer security suite. The program combines antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and data recovery software into one application that you can use for manipulating the security of your computer and home network. If you have run into problems upgrading your Norton products or prefer to use a different software vendor application suite, you may need to remove Norton Security Internet from your computer right away.
Uninstalling Norton Security Internet can be done in 2 ways, either by the Norton Removal Tool or by the manual uninstalling.
- Open Start> All Programs> Norton Security Internet > Uninstall Norton Security Internet.
- If you are going to re-download it later then check “Leave your settings behind”.
- Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer by select the “Start” menu followed by the “Control Panel” menu option. Then, select the “Add/Remove Programs” menu choice and click the Norton Security Internet on the list of applications on the subsequent menu.
- Select the “Add/Remove” menu option and acknowledge the warning menus that appear on your computer.
- Restart your computer after Norton Security Internet has been removed.
- Verify the Norton Security Internet program icons have been removed from your computer’s desktop and “Program Files” menu located under your computer’s “Start” menu.
This guide explains a way of completely removing Norton Security Internet programs. You may need the removal tool if the Norton uninstaller that came with the product fails. A is a third party removal utility that is specially created for eliminating useless and tough Norton programs on user’s system with auto means and scanning technique available. Once Perfect Uninstaller is running, all pieces of Norton Security Internet will have their farewell from your computer in a few clicks! Just try it now, it won’t let you down!
- Please download and install Perfect Uninstaller to your desktop.
- Close all programs and double click on the tool.
- Navigate to Norton Security Internet in the list.
- Click on “Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer if asked.
- Then Open the Program Files folder on your local disk (normally C :).
- Find and delete the following folders (if present):
Norton Security Internet
Norton Personal Firewall
- OneCause Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall OneCause Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- AntiVirus Pro Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus Pro Instantly
- Help Removing MagicBerry Blackberry IPD Editor On My Windows Computer
- Adobe InDesign CS4 - Uninstalling InDesign CS4
- How To Remove AV Security Suite On Your Own?
- The Effective Ways To Remove ExtraPuTTY Known Bugs Together With Its Program
- Can You Uninstall PDF Download By Using Removal Software?
- Uninstalling ArcSoft PhotoStudio - How Do You Remove Arcsoft PhotoStudio 6?
- Family Cyber Alert Removal - How Do I Uninstall Family Cyber Alert?