Norton Internet Security offers the fastest virus, spyware, Internet protection. With latest Norton Internet Security, you can email, chat and surf the web without worrying about cybercriminals ripping you off; delivers the industry’s fastest security suite for protection from online dangers without sacrificing performance; guards against online identity theft so you can shop, bank and visit social networks with confidence; Updates automatically, offers easy-to-use features and includes free customer support during your subscription period.
Overtime, Norton Internet Security would slow down your computer speed as it is embedded to system file and takes up too memory storage. To uninstalll Norton Internet Security, you can try Windows control panel first:
- Click Start and go to Control panel
- Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows
- Locate Norton Internet Security in the list and click Remove
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall Norton Internet Security
If the Norton Internet Security can not be found in Windows Control Panel, you can try a automatic software uninstaller liketo detect and uninstall it
- Close all files, folders and processes relating to Norton Internet Security. It is better that you can close all other running programs.
- Run the Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Norton Internet Security in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Norton Internet Security.
Force Uninstall Norton Internet Security
If you are unable to remove the Norton Internet Security with above instruction, the Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller can help you figure it out. The Force Uninstall can directly navigate to the program files and registry entries of the application. Now, you may start the removal with the following instruction.
- Similarly, quit all files, folders and processes relating to Norton Internet Security.
- Make sure you have installed Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
- Locate the directory of Norton Internet Security directly within your system drive such as C:Program FilesYahoo! Toolbar.
- Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal of Norton Internet Security.
- How Do I Uninstall pcAnywhere From Windows?
- Adobe CS Uninstall Failed- How to Remove Adobe Photoshop CS Completely From PC
- MS Antivirus 2008 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove MS Antivirus 2008 Instantly
- Uninstall Spicebird Completely - How to Remove Spicebird in Different Way?
- Fail To Speed Up Internet Connection With Internet Cyclone - How Woud You Remove It?
- Norton Utilities 2002 Uninstall Help - How to Remove Norton Utilities 2002 from Windows System Thoroughly
- AntiVirus360Remover Removal - How to Remove AntiVirus360Remover Instantly
- Can’t Uninstall STOPzilla? How to Remove STOPzilla Anti-Spyware from Your Laptop?
- How Do I Uninstall Irfan View - The Image Viewing and Editing Tool