What is Norton?
Norton is antivirus and Anti-Hacker security software which is developed by Norton Lab. Norton provides real-time protection on your computer’s system through scanning everything read, written to or executed on your hard drive. Norton is one of the top antivirus software in the world as it can detect more than 98% of all known virus.
Why do some users have to uninstall Norton?
However, there are some computer users who are so scared of virus so they install as much antivirus software to their computer as possible.
No long after that, their PCs run slower and slower, and they will think this hindrance in speed due to virus. But in fact, too much antivirus software in your computer will also slow down your computer for they use so many of your computer’s memory and recourse. So when some customers have to make a choice from so much antivirus software, they will choose to abandon Norton.
How to uninstall Norton manually?
Click “Start” > “Control Panel” > “Add or Remove Programs”, select the files of Norton and click “Remove”. This is the most common method to uninstall Norton, but sometimes it is still difficult to uninstall its components completely as they are embedded with your system so well. You even have to reboot your computer to repeat these steps again and again to uninstall Norton completely. And there still have a few customers complaining even they repeated enough.
Or you can make a better choice-uninstall Norton with the help of. Perfect Uninstaller will scan all of your drives to find out all files, file folders or even registries which are related to Norton. And then you can uninstall Norton by pushing only one button.
Yes, you don’t have to enter into registry to delete anything by yourself, you don’t have to reboot your computers so many times to uninstall Norton form your computer. You just need to click your mouse several times, and Norton will be removed completely from your computer after a few minutes.
Now, don’t delay anymore, move your mouse here to make the first click to free download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer!
- Madura English-Sinhala Dictionary Not Openning - Should I Unintall It?
- Cannot Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks? - How to Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks Completely in Minutes
- Elfwgps Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Elfwgps Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Completely uninstall Quick Time
- AOL Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How Do I Easily Uninstall HP 1522 Printer?
- Remove Windows Vista Recovery - How To Uninstall Windows Vista Recovery?
- Uninstall Antimalware Doctor - How to Uninstall Antimalware Doctor Entirely from Windows System
- Clam Antivirus Uninstall Help - How to Remove Clam Antivirus from Windows System Thoroughly