My father tried uninstalling Corel Paint Shop Pro, every time he right clicks any of his drives or go to add or remove programs it pops up saying “please wait while windows configures proceed”. Then it stops and says “the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again. Or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package ‘PureHD.msi’ in the box below”. As a matter of fact, he doesn’t have the file anymore because the program would not work right on his computer. He can’t get rid of every trace of it nor can he repair the installation from the CD. So, I accept the challenge to stop that message from popping up and make his backload of photos accessible and editable.
Why to uninstall Corel Paint Shop Pro?
Corel Paint Shop Pro is photo editing program that allows users to retouch, edit and fix photos so that users can share them with others. As a media program, it consumes large amounts of memory and hard drive space, so to remove it from the computer, there is an uninstaller that allows me to remove the program safely and effectively.
Tips to uninstall Corel Paint Shop Pro
1 Click on the Task Manger and then the Processes tab, Find the Corel Paint Shop icon and press end process Go to the Corel customer support page and click the “Click Here” link to download the MSICleanup.exe removal tool. When prompted, click “Save” to launch the file-saving dialog box. Select the desktop as the location to save the file to and click “Save” to download the removal tool to your computer.
2 Double-click the “MSICleanup.exe” removal tool on the desktop to launch the Corel uninstall wizard. Select the Corel Paint Shop Pro version that you are using under “Please select the program you want to cleanup.”
3 Check the “Zap Application/Module” radio button and click “Begin.” The removal utility somehow removes Corel Paint Shop Pro from your computer. When the process completes, click “Exit.”
Otherwise, you can uninstall it with Windows built-in uninstaller utility
1. Click the Start button and press the Control Panel icon.
2. Click on the Add/Remove Programs tab, or the Uninstall A Program icon.
3. Find the Corel icon and single click.
4. Press the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the procedure to remove Corel Paint Shop Pro.
6. Restart your computer when the removal is finished.
That should complete uninstalling of Corel Paint Shop Pro. However on occasion it has be known that Corel can still pop up even when almost all files are removed. In that case, you will need a third party software to help you out instead of spending endless time to contact AVG support team.
Software to uninstall Corel Paint Shop Pro the easy way
Corel Paint Shop Pro has been known to store information deep inside registry, of which the Windows Add/Remove Programs software cannot get rid of by simply uninstalling it. If you’re not sure about playing around with your system registry, downloadable uninstaller software like can help to remove all the related files of Corel Paint Shop Pro for you.
There’re many available software solutions on the web, but only Perfect Uninstaller find a suitable solution for amendments to your systems registry and works like specialist in IT to remove AVG 2011.
- Can't Uninstall WindowBlinds - How Do You Remove Windowblinds?
- Do I Need To Uninstall ExPressit SE Completely With Uninstall Tool? - Help!
- Uninstalling Spyware Doctor Enterprise - How Do I Completely Remove Spyware Doctor Enterprise Free Edition?
- Memory Fixer Removal Solution - Top Tip to Clean Up Memory Fixer On your PC and Avoid Future Attack
- Secure Defense Removal Solution- How to Completely Remove Secure Defense On Your Windows PC
- MSAntispyware2009 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MSAntispyware2009 Completely
- Uninstall iTunes – How Can I Fully Uninstall iTunes from Windows Xp If It Is Corrupted?
- Can't Uninstall SpywareBlaster - How Can I Remove SpywareBlaster?
- How Can You Uninstall Password Cracker With Removal Tool?