Are you concerned about your children’s online activities? Do you feel you should keep a closer eye on what they are doing in cyberspace? Concerned parents are using Parent Cyber Alert, an all-in-one parental control tool, to keep a watchful eye on their family and monitor their PC/Internet activities. This parental control tool records everything your family members do online and offline, including e-mail, chat/instant messaging, Web sites, applications, file access, keystroke (keylogger), screen snapshots, and time and sequence. It provides automatic e-mail forwarding, e-mail/Chat/IM blocking, Web site blocking, games/applications blocking, automatic keyword detection and danger alert, and intelligent reporting.
Even though this Parent Cyber Alert looks like an easy online supervisor for your children, it still has the moment owning to the malfunction of the software itself.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type “cmd” in the box to open a command prompt.
- And then type “cd C:\Program Files\Parent Cyber Alert” to change directory.
- Type Parent Cyber Alert .exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Parent Cyber Alert.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
After that is being done, you need do change or correct the registry value for it as well.
- Go to Start Menu again to open Run.
- Fill in the blank with “regedit” to activate Registry Editor.
- You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- When you find them, please delete them.
- Reboot your computer to ensure this Parent Cyber Alert removal successful.
Does it have to be that complicate to remove the Parent Cyber Alert? Of course not! You can remove the program in a much easier way. Among all of the uninstallers on the market, I found that is one that will do the job immediately for you as it:
- Forcefully remove all software from the computer.
- Fully check the system and remove all Parent Cyber Alert files and registry entries.
- Provides you very simple methods to : Uninstall, Force Uninstall.
- Uninstall program much faster than Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature.
You can also make the SPAMfighter gone this way from your Windows computer.
- Rising Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Rising from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstalling 4Sync - How Do I Remove 4Sync Completely?
- Hello world!
- How to Remove Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool Instantly
- Media Finder Not Found To Remove? - How Do You Uninstall Media Finder?
- Uninstalling Trend Micro Program - How Do I Remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2008
- How Do I Uninstall Virtual DJ Completely And Totally
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Endpoint ENCRYPTION? - How to Uninstall McAfee Endpoint ENCRYPTION Completely in Minutes
- Half Life 2 Garry Mod Will Not Remove - Gaming News On Uninstaling