PC Defender along with Website of PC Defender is malicious and fraudulent. PC Defender is considered as very dangerous malware because it’s very convincing. Outside, it looks like reputable security suite, while the website reveals some information about creators of the program which makes it look like regular website of software distributors. But in real world, it is able to infect computer secretly when user visits the website and should deserve the removal of PC Defender.
Damage brought by PC Defender
By all means, PC Defender pretends to offer removing malwares and protecting system from future attacks. If installed, it finds plenty of infections on a computer. These pop-ups will state that malware was detected on your computer and that you should perform an online anti-malware scan. Regardless of what button you press on this pop-up you will be brought to a page that shows what appears to be an online scanner that is scanning your computer. This scanner, though, is only an advertisement and has no way of scanning your computer, let alone telling you if there are infections on it. When the advertisement is finished it will state that you are infected and then prompt you to download and register Windows PC Defender to protect your computer.
Be careful! The fact is that these desktop alerts typically contain more dire alerts such as your computer is being hacked by a remote computer. Just like the scan results, these fake security alerts are just another tactic being used to scare you into purchasing the program.
As you can see, PC Defender was created just to scam you out of your money by making you think that your computer is infected. If you find that you are infected with this program, and then please use the removal guide below to remove PC Defender and all any unwanted program like uninstalling Nero 7 Essentials from your computer with .
Force Uninstall PC Defender
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller
2. Exist all running programs including security programs on your computer.
3. Find out the following directory and files in your hard drive.
4. C:\Program Files\E-Press
8. Click each of the directories (or selected files) to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
9. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal of PC Defender.
- Vista Guardian 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Guardian 2010 Completely
- AntiVirus Solution 2010 Removal - How to Remove AntiVirus Solution 2010 Instantly
- Antivirus Security Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Security Completely
- How To Uninstall Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2011 - Windows 7 Antispyware
- Advice on McAfee Personal Firewall 2011 Removal-How to uninstall McAfee Personal Firewall 2011 Completely
- XpCleanerPro Uninstall Tips - How to Remove XpCleanerPro Instantly
- PC Doc Pro Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall PC Doc Pro Completely
- Free Snappy Fax Uninstall Tips – How to Fully Remove Snappy Fax in Windows XP?
- How Can You Uninstall Password Cracker With Removal Tool?