Picnik adds a menu option when you right click on images to make it easy to pull the image into Picnik for editing. Firefox 2.0 users also menu options and a toolbar icon to take screen shots and import them into Picnik.
Providing that the Picnik does nothing but annoy you with error bubbles, there is no reason that you should keep it for further use.
- Close all browsers opened.
- Click on the Start button to bring out the menu, and then choose Control Panel
- Choose Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP; choose Uninstall a program on Windows 7 or Vista.
- Scroll through the list until you locate the Picnik, and then choose Remove or Uninstall. (Depends on your operating system)
- Upon choosing the remove option, select “Yes” to continue the removal.
- After the removal finishes, restart your web browser.
Likewise, you can deploy the Picnik uninstaller that is originally installed and displayed on startup menu.
- Click Start, and then click All Programs.
- Choose Picnik and then highlight Uninstall Picnik.
- Click Remove button in the dialog box as follow:
- Click “Yes” in the next dialog box.
- Wait for the removal to finish and then click Finish to end the process.
In most cases, the two ways above should have successfully removed Picnik. But once the built-in uninstaller is corrupted as stated in the beginning, you will need a professional program uninstaller to uninstall Picnik and purge any other programs like LuckyWire software.
The program, such as , makes sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
- Uninstall McAfee - How To Remove McAfee Site Advisor?
- Can't Uninstall PC Cleaners? - Learn It Here!
- Advice on TheHacker Removal-How to uninstall TheHacker Completely
- Remove Beta To Back To Original - Google Chrome Uninstall Help
- Can't Uninstall Photo Pos Pro? - Need Help Removing Photo Pos Pro On My Own Computer
- PC Internet Security 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall PC Internet Security 2010 Completely
- How Do I Uninstall The 2007 Office Suite - Uninstalling Microsoft Office 2007
- How Do I Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2012 Completely From My Computer?
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2012 Entirely