Panda Cloud Antivirus is cloud-based. It consists of a lightweight antivirus agent that is connected in real-time to PandaLabs’ online Collective Intelligence servers to protect faster against the newest malware variants while barely impacting PC performance. Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.5 improves scanning speeds, reduces CPU consumption, and fixes many bugs. It also has a new graphical installer and the ability to close the banner.
Steps of Uninstalling Panda Cloud Antivirus on Windows:
- Disable all security programs.
- Click on the Start button and then choose Run. In the dialog box, type Panda Cloud Antivirus/uninstall, and press OK.
- A warning will appear. If you are sure you don’t need this program anymore, click on the Run button to start the removal.
- When the removal finishes, delete the Panda.exe program from your computer manually.
- Restart your computer.
Microsoft‘s recommended method to remove Panda Cloud Antivirus is to use the standard Windows uninstaller.
If you have opened Panda Cloud Antivirus, you should end Panda Cloud Antivirus in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation. Because Panda Cloud Antivirus is a web browser plug-in, you’d better end web browser too.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
- Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
- In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll through the list until you find Panda Cloud Antivirus.
- Click on the Panda Cloud Antivirus and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the Panda Cloud Antivirus and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
It is believed that Windows Add/Remove Programs fail to completely uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus in some cases，leaving over some useless directories and keys. So you should do some manual deletion to delete files and registry entries related to Panda Cloud Antivirus.
If you are afraid of doing wrong steps of manual deletion, there is another way for you to fully uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus-to use a powerful uninstall tool named . With Perfect Uninstaller at hand, you can uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus or remove Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Edition totally, including its files and entries.
- How Do You Uninstall CYBERsitter 10?
- How to Entirely Remove Carbonite from Your Computer without Traces for Free
- How to Remove McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) from Windows System Thoroughly
- Uninstall elf toolbar - Detailed elf toolbar uninstall instructions
- Antivirus Studio Removal Solution- How to Completely Uninstall Antivirus Studio On Your Windows PC
- How Do I Uninstall Soda 3D PDF Reader The Fastest Way?
- Norton Utilities 2002 Uninstall Help - How to Remove Norton Utilities 2002 from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Should I Remove Solar System - Earth 3D Screensaver On My Computer?
- AntiVirus2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall AntiVirus2008 Completely