How do I uninstall Registry Booster from windows? Registry Booster, also known as Uniblue RegistryBooster, is a registry cleaner tool that could troubleshoot and fix registry errors and some other system errors. Registry cleaner tools, like Registry Booster, could also optimize windows system more or less. Does the software fail to meet your need? Are you going to uninstall Registry Booster from your computer but do not know how to? You could follow the 5 manual steps or use the recommended uninstaller to get rid of Uniblue Registry Booster once for all.
Manual uninstall instruction
Step1. You should make sure the software does not run a process in the background via task manager. Run Task Manager and end process registrybooster.exe under the Processes tab. So you exit Registry Booster completely.
Step2. Click on Start menu on desktop and run control panel
Windows XP: double-click Add or Remove Programs
Windows Vista and Windows 7: click “Programs,” and then select “Programs and Features
Step3. There will be a list displaying all programs on your computer. Find out Uniblue Registry Booster.
Windows XP: click Change/Remove button next to Uniblue Registry Booster.
Windows Vista and Windows 7: Highlight Registry Booster and click “Uninstall” button at the top
Step4. Follow the Uninstaller Wizard to complete the removal.
Step5. Re-boot computer immediately.
There are some situations that Registry Booster may not be uninstalled in above steps, for example, when the program is partly uninstalled or corrupted. In this circumstance, it is important to completely remove Registry Booster or its remaining parts.
The best Registry Booster uninstaller tool
Do you encounter uninstall errors? Is Registry Booster not displays in the list of all programs? No matter what problems you got, the could fix them in minutes.
If the programs is not corrupted
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller
2. Run it immediately
3. Highlight Registry Booster and click uninstall button
If the program is corrupted, use “Force Uninstall” to remove the remaining parts of Registry Booster completely.
- Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage - How to Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage Entirely
- Babylon Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Your Web Browser
- Antivirus Scan Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus Scan Completely
- How to Uninstall Ekvgsnw Toolbar Totally & Easily?
- How Do I Uninstall QuickTime On A Windows PC
- How to Uninstall Personal Security Sentinel Completely
- How Do I Uninstall Chromium From My Computer?
- Remove Vista Anti-Virus 2011 - My Anti Spyware Solution
- Uninstalling Vuze Toolbar - What Is The Way To Remove Vuze Software?