My friend is having problems uninstalling iMesh. Having selected uninstall in Programs and Features, the process starts but never completes. If you happen to run into this kind of problem when using iMesh, the following is what you are going to do.
What can you do with iMesh?
Considering the fact that iMesh is a sharing software that gives you access to over 15 million songs and videos, all legal and free, there are times you are unable to sync with your iPod, listen to DJ stations, discover new artists and share with friends.
Ways to uninstall iMesh
Since removing the iMesh software automatically removes some folders and their contents, you should transfer these files into another non-iMesh related folder on your computer If you have any documents that you wish to keep inside any iMesh folders (by default in the C:\Program Files\iMesh\ directory). This must be done before the uninstalling starts. Otherwise, you will permanently lose them.
To uninstall iMesh using the Windows Control Panel, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Windows “Start” menu in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on Uninstall a Program under Programs icon.
3. Select “iMesh” and click the “Remove” button.
4. After this, computer should be rebooted and remove iMesh Toobar as steps below.
Uninstall iMesh Toolbar
1. Click “Start” on your computer screen and click “Run.”
2. Launch Internet Explorer. Click “Tools.” Click “Manage Add-ons” and click “IMesh Toolbar.” Click “Remove” and restart your web browser. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, move to the next step.
3. Launch Mozilla Firefox web browser and click “Tools” on the top menu. Click “Add-ons” and click the “Extensions” tab. Click “IMesh Toolbar” and click “Uninstall.” Restart your web browser.
4. Double-click “My Computer” on your desktop. Double-click the C: drive and double-click the “Program Files” folder.
5. Locate the IMesh folder and delete it. Empty the recycle bin.
By taking steps above, you should uninstall iMesh along with the iMesh Toobar without hassle. If this still leaves files or entries of iMesh on your computer, you should refer to a that has been known to forcibly uninstall AV Security Suite or any rogue software with understandable steps.
- Vista Security 2011 Can Not Be Removed Completely- Best Solution To Get Rid Of Vista Security 2011 Easily
- Uninstall AntivirusGold - How to remove Antivirus Gold or AVGold?
- Uninstall Trend Antivirus - How Do You Remove Trend Micro AntiVirus?
- Uninstall McAfee - How To Remove McAfee Site Advisor?
- Cannot Uninstall Norton Online Backup? - How to Uninstall Norton Online Backup Completely in Minutes
- Safe PC Av Uninstall Instruction - How to Get Rid of Safe PC Av Completely
- Uninstall Safari Toolbar - How to Uninstall Safari Toolbar Thoroughly from Safari?
- How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus & Firewall 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- ArcaClean Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ArcaClean Completely