How do you completely remove Microsoft Visio and remove INBOX.com from your computer? My son needed to free up space on C: drive, so I attempted to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2007 — but the uninstall process would not work using Add/Remove Programs. So, I hastily used the Windows Installer Clean up Utility to remove it, which is appears to have done to some extent. The problem is that the program is still appearing in the Add/Remove programs panel, and it won’t allow me or he to uninstall from there. We’ve tried reinstalling Visio from the disc, but receive this error right before it quits:
“Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007 encountered a problem during setup.”
If you don’t want the program either, you can try to remove all traces of Microsoft Visio you’re your computer as What the Microsoft says. To completely remove Microsoft Visio, follow these steps:
Quit all programs, including virus-protection programs and log in as Administrative rights if necessary.
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
In the list of programs, click Microsoft Visio, and then or click Add/Remove The Visio Installation Manager (VIM) starts. After VIM is initialized, click Next.
Click Uninstall Visio, and then click Next. A list of all components to be removed is displayed. Click Next.
After that, you should check up and delete the following folders and their subfolders.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Visio Shared
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lhspf
C:\Program Files\Common Files\WexTech Shared
On the Start menu , click Run. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
Some of these files may have been removed when you uninstalled Microsoft Visio, or may not be part of your particular Visio edition. If you remove these files incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from this or using Registry Editor incorrectly. Whatsoever it is, there’s still one way can make this done effectively.
That is that is able to completely remove Microsoft Visio with forcible means dealing with hard drive and registry.
- How Do you Uninstall Tune Sweeper - iTunes Duplicates Remover?
- Cannot Uninstall Yahoo Messenger - How Do You Remove Yahoo Messenger 11.0?
- Safer Scan Uninstaller - How to Remove Safer Scan Instantly from Windows
- Uninstall ZoneAlarm Security - How to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Security Entirely
- How Do You Remove Multiple Yahoo Messenger At One Time?
- Nero 7 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Nero 7 Entirely
- Privacy Control Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Privacy Control Instantly
- VLC Uninstall - Uninstalling VLC Media Player On Your Own
- How Do You Uninstall Iminent - Free Emoticons 4 The Easy Way?