How can you uninstall the Freeze.com NetAssistant add-on? It will not uninstall in Safe-mode, it’s not in \Profiles\i2szmemp.default\extensions and you can’t find on the C:\ drive to remove? The following instruction is what you need to learn to remove Freeze.com NetAssistant from your add-ons list when the Uninstall button is ‘grey-out’.
How NetAssistant arrives on your PC?
I am running Firefox 3.6.13 on MS XP, Home Edition, version 2002, Service Pack 3. Somehow, I started getting Yahoo Search screen on opening a new tab, I don’t know how this happened – maybe I was not as diligent as I should have not been on installing something and Yahoo ‘sneaked in’. When I look on Firefox support I followed the following tip: (1) Select Firefox Tools; (2) Select Add-ons; (3) Uninstall Yahoo Toolbar; (4) Disabled Freeze.com NetAssistant. When I click Uninstall in the Control Panel settings, I get a message asking me if I want to let an unknown program (C:\windows\installer\515dd104.msi) make changes to my computer. When I go to the Freeze.com website, they offer a download of a program to uninstall NetAssistant. Both options make me nervous.
Two ways to remove NetAssistant
Through Windows built-in uninstaller:
From the Start Menu, open the Control Panel
Select the Add or Remove Programs (WinXP) or Programs and Features (Vista & Win7)
From the list of installed programs, select NetAssistant
Click Changes/Remove (WinXP) or Uninstall (Vista & Win7)
When the application states it is uninstalled, reboot your computer
Using the NetAssistant Removal Tool:
- Download and install the NetAssistant_RemovalTool
- Restart your computer.
- Run the NetAssistant_RemovalToolp
uninstall Freeze.com NetAssistant with great success with a few clicks. Not only will this program remove add-ons programs and allow you to delete left over etc, but it also has the added benefit of being able to access delete all the left and useless registry entries and values, as well as all related traces with a few clicks. Other than that, it can also completely remove other programs like VueMinder Calendar.is a NetAssistant removal tool that can help you fully remove and
- Uninstall Tango Toolbar - How to Uninstall Tango Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Can I Uninstall CometBird On Windows Computer?
- Trouble Uninstalling Blackberry Desktop Manager? - Remove Blackberry Mgr With Software Now!
- News For How You Can Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012
- Uninstall G-Data Total Care - Effective Method to Fully Uninstall G Data TotalCare
- How to Remove Panda GateDefender Performa from Windows System Thoroughly
- Removing SUPERAntispyware - Can I Uninstall SUPERAntispyware?
- Help Removing Webroot Antivirus - How To Uninstall Webroot Security?
- How Can I Uninstall Spyware Doctor 8.0?