Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch. In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere using the Web or your Smartphone. If, for any reason, you are unable to work on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, you may need to uninstall it before deploying a full reinstall.
- Click on Start Menu and move to All Programs.
- Navigate to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on the list and then right-move to a program named Uninstall Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Click it to start to uninstall this program.
- Restart your computer.
If the built in uninstaller doesn’t take all pieces of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 off your pc system, you will need to manually clean up all the related entries within hard drive and registry center.
- Open Search to make a full search for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
- Delete all the files it shows before you.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 related entries. Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
In case some of you feel the steps to manually remove Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 too complicated to follow, a much easier uninstall tutorial is ready for you. It is highly recommended for you to adopt a third party uninstaller- a professional uninstall tool called . It is believed that with this uninstall tool, users can uninstall Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and its directories or keys thoroughly in an easy way.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Locate & highlight the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and select “Uninstall” to begin the removal process.
- Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
- Click “Yes” to uninstall Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 from your computer.
This way, you can also easily remove Office Word 2010 with Perfect Uninstaller.
- Cannot Uninstall Green AV program? - How to Uninstall Green AV program Completely in Minutes
- How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Totally & Easily?
- How Do You Uninstall STOPzilla?
- Uninstalling Google Earth - Google Earth Installing Help
- Removing Maximizer CRM Entrepreneur10 - How to Uninstall Older Version Of Maximizer?
- VirusBarrier Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VirusBarrier Instantly
- Symantec Removal - How to Uninstall Symantec from Windows XP
- Can't Uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus - How To Totally Remove CA Etrust Antivirus?
- Antivirus2009Protection Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus2009Protection Instantly