Are you frustrated with SUPERAntiSpyware now? But get no ideas how to remove it? SUPERAntiSpyware is so powerful that cannot be fully removed the normal ways. You will find that some parts like files and registry entries of SUPERAntiSpyware are still deeply remaining on your computer, which make it reinstall and run itself automatically again and again when you log on your computer. In this case, you need to manually remove those files and registry entries after using add/remove programs to remove SUPERAntiSpyware.
What is SUPERAntiSpyware?
SUPERAntiSpyware is a security program produced as shareware which can detect and remove spyware, adware, trojan horses, rogue security software, computer worms, rootkits, parasites and other potentially harmful software applications.
How to remove SUPERAntiSpyware related files and registry entries?
- End those related processes.
- Right click the blank space over the taskbar to open the Task Manager.
- By clicking on the Process tab, you will see a list of running processes.
- Find out the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and click End Process.
- Delete its related registry keys. Click on Run from Start Menu and then enter regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Scroll down all the folders to find and delete the keys like:
Delete its related directories. Open My Computer and then your system disc, find and locate to a folder named SUPERAntiSpyware. Then delete all the directories like C:\Programs Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
Other than steps stated above, it is highly suggested you to use an automatic uninstall tool. Being widely adopted by users around the world, can surely help you wipe out all the files and registry keys related SUPERAntiSpyware. Moreover, you can also use it to uninstall DeskPDF Professional.
- Sunbelt Software Not Working - Should I Uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy Enterprise In Order To Get It Installed?
- Cannot Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus? - How to Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus Completely in Minutes
- How Do You Uninstall A Program on Windows
- Remove MyVideoConverter – How Do You Uninstall MyVideoConverter?
- Uninstall Error smart
- Norton antivirus 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Norton antivirus 2011 with A Safe Way?
- Uninstall Office 97 - How to Completely Remove Microsoft Office 97
- Can You Remove IGI 2 Covert Strike Single-player On Your Computer?
- Xilisoft Movie Maker Uninstaller - How Do I Easily Remove Xilisoft Movie Maker?