Security Shield 2011 gives you the best protection available today. Security Shield offers superior proactive protection from viruses, spyware, hackers, and other e-threats… that won’t slow your pc down! Powered by the award winning BitDefender Antivirus engine, the Security Shield 2011 provides advanced, proactive protection against malicious viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and identity theft. Stay one step ahead of the latest e-Threats while maintaining superior PC performance. The Security Shield 2011 is simple to install and set up, and offers advanced users a range of versatile settings for fine-tuning. This helps ensure you get the most out of your software. However, there is a Security Shield made by the same family as System Tool and Security Tool is a rogue anti-spyware program. Once installed, it will supposedly scan your computer for spyware, adware, trojans and other malware. This fake security program will also display fake alerts and notifications stating that your computer in under attack or that your sensitive information can be stolen. If your computer is infected with this malware then you should use the instructions below to remove Security Shield and any related malware e.
To remove Security Shield, you can locate the Security Shield within Windows control panel then remove it with the Windows removal wizard.
- Click Start and go to Control panel
- Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows
- Locate Security Shield in the list and click Remove
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall Security Shield
If the Security Shield can not be found in Windows Control Panel, you can try ato detect and uninstall it
- Close all files, folders and processes relating to Security Shield. It is better that you can close all other running programs.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight Security Shield in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Security Shield.
Force Uninstall Security Shield
If you are unable to remove the Security Shield with above instruction, the Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller can help you figure it out. The Force Uninstall can directly navigate to the program files and registry entries of the application. Now, you may start the removal with the following instruction.
- Similarly, quit all files, folders and processes relating to Security Shield.
- Make sure you have installed Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
- Locate the directory of Security Shield directly within your system drive such as C:Program FilesSecurity Shield.
- Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal of Security Shield.
- Uninstalling ZoneAlarm Pro - Anybody know How To Remove Zone Alarm Pro Properly?
- Uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 - How to Uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 Thoroughly from PC?
- Norton Security Scan Reinstalls Automatically? - Unable to Uninstall Norton Security Scan
- How Do I Eliminate Microsoft Office Project 2007 Service Along With Its Prorgam?
- Uninstall Growl - The most detailed Growl uninstall guide for you!
- New Bat To Exe-Converter Refuses To Install - How Do You Unninstall or Remove The Old One?
- Trend Micro Internet Security 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Trend Micro Internet Security 2011 with A Safe Way?
- Avast! 5 Uninstallation Methods - How Do I Remove Avast?
- XoftSpySe Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall XoftSpySe Completely