My wife installed a Soda Adobe program a few days ago because it said it would convert jpg files to PDFs, which is suggested by a map site. She was then getting problems opening PDF documents want it taken off. But when she is trying to uninstall Soda PDF, it won’t uninstall. She kept getting an error message /code 2753. Neither she nor I had any idea what this is. The fact is that we do have it removed finally.
How to uninstall Soda PDF program the easy way?
The first step to take is to go to Start and to click on Settings. Once clicked on Settings, go to the control panel. In the control panel you’ll have to click on Add/Remove programs. There you’ll see a list of programs, software and applications that’s installed on your computer. Check your list, and select the Soda program that you want to delete. Click on uninstall and confirm that you want to uninstall Soda PDF. Once the removal has been completed, you should restart your computer if asked. This should’ve removed the Soda PDF files. If it doesn’t, then you’ll need a program that’s designed to do a force uninstall on programs.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing Soda program on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated Soda PDF locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to Soda PDF. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
Soda PDF Uninstaller
So, to people who is less technical as me, it is a better choice to use a professional uninstall software to delete Soda PDF thoroughly without anything leaving in the drives and the registry. Amongst the most popular third party uninstallers, is well-known to be able to forcibly remove any software and scan remnants that are left in the registry or the system. It can also backup a program in case you delete a program by mistake, you can restore it. In any sense, it is very useful function especially for the program that keeps much information. I have successfully uninstalled delete the stubborn Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 with it, which gives me a clean system.
- Uninstall Cyber Security - How to Uninstall Cyber Security Entirely
- Uninstall MSN Toolbar - How to Uninstall MSN Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Do You Remove PerfectAntivirus With Uninstaller Software?
- Vista Malware Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Malware Instantly
- Freedom Online Virus Check Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Freedom Online Virus Check from Windows Completely Instantly
- How to Find and Delete a File in Windows XP or Vista
- How Can I Remove Game 123 Free Solitaire 2011?
- How to Uninstall Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- Cannot Uninstall Silverlight? - How to Uninstall Silverlight Completely in Minutes