After being hit by a bad infection, my father decided to try out IObit’s Malware Fighter. Amongst the infected files that were quarantined, there were some files kinda related Malware Fighter itself!? Upon restart, MF was disabled and he couldn’t get it to start no matter what I did, thus I couldn’t remove the quarantined parts from quarantine! He wants to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and game booster but he can’t because of this message, “C:\program files\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.msg is missing.” How will you fix this?
What is IObit Malware Fighter?
IObit Malware Fighter is a newly released spyware and malware removal utility after IObit Security 360. Once get installed, IObit Malware Fighter detects, removes the deepest infections so as to protect your PC from various kinds of potential spyware, adware, Trojans.
Ways to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter
Despite the fact that IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware that lag your PC, if you just want to uninstall it for personal reasons, , please go through the below steps:
- Click the “Start” button, click “All Programs”,
- Find IObit Malware Fighter and click it, then click Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter.
- When you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click “Yes” to finish the removal process.
By taking steps above you should have achieved a full removal of IObit Malware Fighter for your computer.
- Uninstall Dcads Toolbar - How to Remove Dcads Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstall WinPC Defender - How to Uninstall WinPC Defender Entirely
- How to Remove ArcSoft PhotoStudio If You Can’t Uninstall It by Using “Add or Remove Programs”
- Vista Smart Security 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Smart Security 2010 Instantly
- Smart EngineRemoval Solution- How to Completely Uninstall Smart EngineOn Your Windows PC
- MorphVOX Pro Uninstaller Not Working - What Should I Do?
- Uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2 - How to Uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2 Entirely
- HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer - How Do I Remove HP C4480 Software?
- Uninstall ROXIO In 5 Minutes Or Less - ROXIO Uninstall Tool