After being hit by a bad infection, my father decided to try out IObit’s Malware Fighter. Amongst the infected files that were quarantined, there were some files kinda related Malware Fighter itself!? Upon restart, MF was disabled and he couldn’t get it to start no matter what I did, thus I couldn’t remove the quarantined parts from quarantine! He wants to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and game booster but he can’t because of this message, “C:\program files\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.msg is missing.” How will you fix this?
What is IObit Malware Fighter?
IObit Malware Fighter is a newly released spyware and malware removal utility after IObit Security 360. Once get installed, IObit Malware Fighter detects, removes the deepest infections so as to protect your PC from various kinds of potential spyware, adware, Trojans.
Ways to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter
Despite the fact that IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware that lag your PC, if you just want to uninstall it for personal reasons, , please go through the below steps:
- Click the “Start” button, click “All Programs”,
- Find IObit Malware Fighter and click it, then click Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter.
- When you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click “Yes” to finish the removal process.
By taking steps above you should have achieved a full removal of IObit Malware Fighter for your computer.
- Where Can I Get Burn4Free DVD Burning Unintall Utility To Remove It?
- How to Uninstall Ekxdvft Toolbar Totally & Easily?
- BearShare Won't Let Me Uninstall - Need Help Uninstalling BearShare
- Problems With Roxio Creator 2010 Pro - Cannot Uninstall Creator 2010 Pro
- AIMP 2.61 Build 583 Uninstaller Help For Your Windows Computer
- Spyware Fighter Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Fighter Completely
- Cyberlink Powerdirector 10 Remove Trial - How To Uninstall Powerdirector?
- Uninstall Nero Trial - How to Uninstall Nero Trial Entirely from Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Uninstall Internet Defender 2012 – Remove It without Using Windows Uninstaller