After being hit by a bad infection, my father decided to try out IObit’s Malware Fighter. Amongst the infected files that were quarantined, there were some files kinda related Malware Fighter itself!? Upon restart, MF was disabled and he couldn’t get it to start no matter what I did, thus I couldn’t remove the quarantined parts from quarantine! He wants to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and game booster but he can’t because of this message, “C:\program files\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.msg is missing.” How will you fix this?
What is IObit Malware Fighter?
IObit Malware Fighter is a newly released spyware and malware removal utility after IObit Security 360. Once get installed, IObit Malware Fighter detects, removes the deepest infections so as to protect your PC from various kinds of potential spyware, adware, Trojans.
Ways to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter
Despite the fact that IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware that lag your PC, if you just want to uninstall it for personal reasons, , please go through the below steps:
- Click the “Start” button, click “All Programs”,
- Find IObit Malware Fighter and click it, then click Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter.
- When you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click “Yes” to finish the removal process.
By taking steps above you should have achieved a full removal of IObit Malware Fighter for your computer.
- How to Uninstall DotCom Toolbar 1.0 Totally & Easily?
- McAfee Online Backup Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee Online Backup from Windows System Thoroughly
- Problem With Uninstalling Tune Up Utilities 2012? - My Best Solution Here!
- Uninstall Tango Toolbar - How to Uninstall Tango Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall K9 Web Protection - How to Uninstall K9 Web Protection without a Password
- Uninstall Avira - Cannot Remove Avira Antivirus Solution
- SUPERAntiSpyware Professional will not uninstall – How to fully delete SUPERAntiSpyware in Windows
- Zone Alarm Problems - How Do I UnInstall Zone Alarm Pro Properly?
- CS2 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall CS2 from Windows System Thoroughly