After being hit by a bad infection, my father decided to try out IObit’s Malware Fighter. Amongst the infected files that were quarantined, there were some files kinda related Malware Fighter itself!? Upon restart, MF was disabled and he couldn’t get it to start no matter what I did, thus I couldn’t remove the quarantined parts from quarantine! He wants to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and game booster but he can’t because of this message, “C:\program files\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.msg is missing.” How will you fix this?
What is IObit Malware Fighter?
IObit Malware Fighter is a newly released spyware and malware removal utility after IObit Security 360. Once get installed, IObit Malware Fighter detects, removes the deepest infections so as to protect your PC from various kinds of potential spyware, adware, Trojans.
Ways to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter
Despite the fact that IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware that lag your PC, if you just want to uninstall it for personal reasons, , please go through the below steps:
- Click the “Start” button, click “All Programs”,
- Find IObit Malware Fighter and click it, then click Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter.
- When you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click “Yes” to finish the removal process.
By taking steps above you should have achieved a full removal of IObit Malware Fighter for your computer.
- AntivirusVista Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntivirusVista Instantly
- System Guard Center Uninstall Tips - How to Remove System Guard Center Instantly
- How Do You Completely Uninstall Nero 10?
- Removing Microsoft Office Access 2010 - How Do I Install or Uninstall Individual Office Programs?
- Uninstall Picasa 3 Entirely - Picasa Help
- Uninstalling GoTrusted Secure Tunnel On My Computer
- Perfect Defender 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Perfect Defender 2009 Instantly
- Delete SplashMoney Completely – How to Easily Remove SplashMoney for Windows?
- OneToolbar Uninstaller-the Best Way to Uninstall OneToolbar Once for All